account request....

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Glorat

account request....

Post by Glorat »

darnit, ive been waiting for several days now, when will my acc request be completed?

is it cause i sent 2 by mistake?

please, gm, somoene help me
Glorat

Post by Glorat »

and what does it mean about this story thing?
ive heard people say i have to send a story aswell, but how do i do that? if this really is a rp game, all the better, i really get sick of people pging and growing to enourmous lvls.
this sounds like a good game, the thought of roleplay over gameplay appeals to me.
Glorat

Post by Glorat »

oh god, when i was creating my first charachter i realised i left a big gaping hole in the description area. can i change that?
Aragon

Post by Aragon »

Please, write next time one message. You can edit it, if something is missing. And please read some older posts in this forum, many of the questions are asked several times each days.

If your name doesn't fit the name rules, your account is refused without an answer.
If it fits, you will get a reply to the emailadress used for your accountrequest. There, this story / question is in it.
The description area in the char create section doesn't count.
Glorat

Post by Glorat »

well, ive checked carefully, and Glorat seems like a fine name.

ive understood a bit know using your advice from reading other posts. sorry for being a bit newbish.

ive also contructed a cool story behind me in the rpg section. thanks for your advice.
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

We are waiting for your story :wink:
Carleto Azori

Post by Carleto Azori »

I already sent my story, it was a reply mail; I haven't recieved an answer to my story or anything... maybe I sent it to the wrong address or someting... The name seems fine too: Carleto Azori what might my problem be?
Arien Edhel

Post by Arien Edhel »

Your problem is that you didn't create a character.
And in our mailbox is nothing to be found under Carleto Azori.
Glorat

Post by Glorat »

if you really wanna see ill ppost it here too

((although i havnt received a reply email yet ive decided to build on a story.
i plan on being an elf mage for a start. my role is hopefully as a trong mage that everyone knows, and tends to pop in and appear when you most need it.
my main attributes should be: being wise (really really old know it all thing) and being helpful;mysterious (eg if i see someone in the middle of a fight with a massive unbeatable monster i run over and cast something
really cool and sparkly, then i dissappear without a trace)
this charachter really really likes big conventions and parties. this charachter hates lvling up for hours on end.
the story behind him goes:))

In an old time at Illarion, existed a wise old mage, by the name of Glorat. Nobody knows where he came from, or who he really is. But when one party of adventurers fled to their dwellings in their hometown, Domaria, they would never feel the same about life again.
At the fourth rising of the moon in the year, was the first day he was sighted, near caves of Firetop, where the young adventurers were battling a massive dragon in hope of stopping the plague that spread over Domaria. Every year the dragon Koth would fly over the town, and demanded many riches, or he would torch a family of peasants. One by one, each family was slowly burnt away, and the village struggled to keep up. Eventually five brave warriors stood up to the dragon, and devised a trap for him at the village. They prepared a catapult, which would hurl stones at the dragon when he came.
when Koth finally came back, they immediately flinged massive boulders at the dragon. Much to their demised Koth simply swiped his tail at the boulders, back into the granary stores of the village. He then shouted
"HOW DARE YOU ATTACK ME! DO YOU THINK YOU CAN RESIST THE POWER OF KOTH!"
Koth flew down, and blew the biggest, most fiery breath the village had seen, and it completely enveloped the poor adventurers. As the smoke cleared, they thought all was lost, and the peasants weeped. But lo and behold, like a bolt from the blue, a mighty elven mage stood strong in front of the blastand cast a magical shield around them. the fire glared off the shield and fizzled slowly. He then hel d his hands in the air, and a magical ball stood above his head. He hurled it at the dragon, which exploded in a bright flash. Koth screamed in terror and parts of his body began to slowly dissolve away until he was no more.
The adventurers cried out
"What is your name mighty sorceror?"
He replied
"It is Glorat, and it is of little importance. I hope you have learnt something today."
A mightly flash appeared, and temporarliy blinded the peopel around him. Several seconds later, as their vision cleared, he was gone, without a trace.
Over the next thousand years he was seen time and time again, and few people got to know him well. As the time goes on, he appears more often, until the day when he finally shows himself indefinetly in public.
Today is that day.
Carleto Azori

Post by Carleto Azori »

But every time I try to make it, the program just freezes! btw, do you have anything under Covetski?
Glorat

Post by Glorat »

oh well, i spose u gotta create a char on the account request. i really dont know to be honest.
Carleto Azori

Post by Carleto Azori »

You might have something in your database under the name Covetski because I sent a story, it didn't pass, but I <i>did</i> get it... please check my e-mail adress is misha@paremski.us if you can arrange it by e-mail, you can look for that... please e-mail me with the results, or just reply... Thak you ahead of time!
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

You must create a character in the client, THEN, request an account with this character.
Twania Green

Post by Twania Green »

This is one the very first page of the site:
If you want to play, you need to download the game and create a character at first. Afterwards, you will not be able to log in to the actual playing area of Illarion until you visit this web site to apply for an account. You will then receive a reply which will ask you a few short questions about roleplaying. After you have answered the questions and sent the email back again, you will receive a reply that tells you whether you have been accepted or not. We are currently quite overburdened with such emails, so it may take some time (currently one week) before we get to yours. Do not send it more than once though.
On September 30, we sent misha@paremski.us a letter of rejection. Try again.
Carleto Azori

Post by Carleto Azori »

I made my account, and sent my story, I made it on a different computer, I sent my story on the first computer, I had to be a mage in Trollsbane, my name is now.... Carleto Azori. lol, well it stayed the same, and thats the way I want it. I think I wrote a good story.
Kessala

on accounts...

Post by Kessala »

Hi, I sent in my account request about a month ago and have received no reply. :cry: I was just wondering if this was normal... :? or if maybe I should resend... :?: (hehe, emoticons are fun :lol: )

Thanx
Brendan Mason

Post by Brendan Mason »

Perhaps you sent it with a service provider that is blocked. Perhaps your names is bad. Perhaps, perhaps, perhaps.

Oh...and emoticons are also as annoying as Paul Laffing.
Kessala

account request

Post by Kessala »

but if that were so, wouldn't I have received an email that my request was rejected? I know I got one the last time I applied... :oops:
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

if they told you that you were rejected, it was your story they didn't accept
Carleto Azori

Post by Carleto Azori »

Ok, I actually got it to work on a different computer, but I haven't recieved a reply for my letter, it's been a week, or a week and a half. Was it that addictive? :lol:
I really want to know what's going on though.
Thanx :)
Carleto Azori

Post by Carleto Azori »

I don't get it, why don't they like my story? I tried, honest, was it the question? Do I need to write a shorter story? Or did you not like the plot? Did I make too many grammar and spelling mistakes? Please help me improvise, I still have the story, and I REALLY want to make it through. PLEEEASE. :cry: