Quest Trouble

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Flint Stoneside

Quest Trouble

Post by Flint Stoneside »

I am having trouble with a quest. It is for Charwis Irongate in Galmair. I need to bring Pheritaleth in Cadomyr a gold nugget to show her how big it is. I never received a gold nugget. I have tried every word combination to solve the quest. I have even tried mining my own gold and bringing it but nothing works. It will not let me finish the quest and this has been annoying me since I started playing. If anyone has any ideas or suggestions or can fix this problem please let me know. Thank you for any and all help.
Brightrim
Developer

Re: Quest Trouble

Post by Brightrim »

Charwis should have handed you the nugget. It's a normal gold nugget item with a special description, so it's easy to confuse with regular ones unless you hover over it. Maybe you accidentally melted it or sold it?
After you finish the quest, you get to keep the nugget, so there might be a player who kept theirs that can help you out. Otherwise you will have to wait for a GM to log on to aid you. When you see a GM online, you can type !gm and then your message to them to request aid. EG: "!gm I need help with a quest".
Flint Stoneside

Okay. Solid advice, thank you. I will try to find another person with it but if I can't I guess I will !gm.
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

--> OOC
((
ask Jerem from Galmair -> he has such a nugget for you´re quest
(( may be all Galmarian people, solving this quest, should have such a nugget ))
))
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

==> problem solved

==> task fullfilled :mrgreen:
Flint Stoneside

Yep, Thanks!