How to reach Archmage Elvaine Morgan?

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

StarrySkys

How to reach Archmage Elvaine Morgan?

Post by StarrySkys »

Sorry, I have another question. I've just recently finished the quest for Alberto Dickers and the next quest is for me to find Archmage Elvaine Morgan. The red dot that shows me to him but doesn't appear to be anywhere I can walk too...I've cheeked the Illarion map but there doesn't seem to be anymore land east of Runewick. I do apologize if this seems like a simple quest to finish but I even tried traveling the outskirts of the place and still can't find a way to him..
Howdoyoueven..PNG
Howdoyoueven..PNG (96.74 KiB) Viewed 1318 times
Jupiter
Developer

Re: How to reach Archmage Elvaine Morgan?

Post by Jupiter »

On top of the library there is a room where the donation field of the town is located. In this room, you will also find a a portal. The portal will lead you to Elvaine's island.
Juniper Onyx
Master NPC Scripter

Re: How to reach Archmage Elvaine Morgan?

Post by Juniper Onyx »

Yeah, I remember looking for ages for that portal! I thought the donation pad was by that slime, and pull the lever! LOL!!

Is there anyway to put a door, archway or some sign on it to point it out? It's kind of hidden in a corner and not well lit. I was looking several times in temples, Library and Alchemy Labs and never found it until by accident. The lady at the front gate gives the only clue that the Archmage is on "Sorcerer's Isle" or something like that. I checked each of the five islands of Runewick and none of them had that name. There really should be some sort of clue.

Another solution would be to add some text to the NPC's that tell you where that portal is.

Just some ways that would help people find your leader. :)