Farming

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Applesauce

Farming

Post by Applesauce »

So , I have reached lvl 20 by gathering fruit. What is the point of leveling now? I seem to be able to plant and harvest anything I want to. Are greater gains from such crops given? Is there a bonus?
Evie
Developer

Re: Farming

Post by Evie »

Farming over level 20 makes you plant and pick faster. That is about it for now.
Q-wert

Post by Q-wert »

Is gathering fruit included in this increase in actions/time?
Katharina Brightrim
Cadomyr

Post by Katharina Brightrim »

As far as I know it is. At least I noticed a huge difference in the time my new char took (felt like minutes) to gather 10 apples to my main-char (lvl 100) needing a few seconds.
Alyssa El'anir

Post by Alyssa El'anir »

Q-wert wrote:Is gathering fruit included in this increase in actions/time?
Between level 1-20 the speed of gathering fruit should increase, being at the most at level 20 where you also no longer learn from it.

The logic of crafting/gathering is that when you reach the point you no longer learn from crafting/gathering something, that's the point where you make it the fastest you ever will.
So my guess without checking the scripts (as I'm not sure which ones this would be, I think database?) is that it follows the same logic on that as everything else.

On gathering this might change though, as there are plans of having magic gems in gathering tools increase gathering speeds.
How this will effect fruits and such, or if it will, since no tool is used for that, I'm curious about as well.