Correcting the fighting skipt?

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Zelphyra

Correcting the fighting skipt?

Post by Zelphyra »

Hiho,
I wonder, what you have done there. I tested a bit and noticed my char a lot weaker then before. Even killing bee queens needs an eternity compared to the three hit kill before. I also noticed that my char nearly got killed from an enemy that couldnt harm her before.
Achae Eanstray

Re: Correcting the fighting skipt?

Post by Achae Eanstray »

I believe the only change was correcting the armor. So if your char is wearing the wrong level there may be a problem. http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 97&t=40649
Alyssa El'anir

Post by Alyssa El'anir »

Yes if you're wearing an armor or using a weapon higher rated than your skill level for it, it will be reduced to 10% efficiency.
Rag

Post by Rag »

Dann heisst es für mich: zurück zu den Mumien xD allerdings fand ich es zuvor schon etwas seltsam dass ich als 'Nichtskönner' Grabwächter und ähnliches ohne Probleme legen konnte.

Von dem her: Änderung ist gut, aber trotzdem bisschen blöd wenn/weil man sich bereits ans andere gewöhnt hat.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Just to clarify: The change was a bug fix. What we have now is the fixed version.
Kamilar

Post by Kamilar »

It's a bummer for fighters that have been using equipment above their skill, but this seems like it was a smart fix for balancing crafting. We'll all be ordering new gear and keeping the smiths, tailors and carpenters busy.
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

Kamilar wrote:We'll all be ordering new gear and keeping the smiths, tailors and carpenters busy.
:arrow: hope some of the crafters have now a little bit to do