Statistics descriptions in character profile.

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

arrchayx

Statistics descriptions in character profile.

Post by arrchayx »

Hello,

I have question about these descriptions of statistics, so in exam, if i have 16-17 strengh or more i have the highest description of that statistic in my character build "U have muscles everywhere" etc... When i have 13 willpower i have another description of that what i have when i have 12 willpower, u know what im talking about, that descriptions depends on each one statistic value in character profile.
And here is my questions, can someone tell me on what values on which one statistic is that place with diffrent description ? in exam: Willpower - stat < 12 = "some description" ; stat > 12 = "another description", etc etc.
Q-wert

Re: Statistics descriptions in character profile.

Post by Q-wert »

The descriptions themselves don't do anything (and also more ofthen than not do not reflect their effects in game). Its the hard attribute values that count system-wise. 10 (or 6, depending on where you look in the scripts) is considered to be 'average'.

Somewhat related:
http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 94&t=39938
arrchayx

Re: Statistics descriptions in character profile.

Post by arrchayx »

Yes i know that the description themselfs dont do anything but im just asking, cuz it giving me better immerse ;p So that descriptions will be removed or changed ?