Hemptie to Galmair

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Hew Keenaxe

Hemptie to Galmair

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Is there no longer a path to Galmair from Hemptie? I have been trying to search it out. Haven't found it. Once it was direct, then changed but docks there now. All other paths I've tried lead to impassable mountains. I even have a map.
Rakaya

Re: Hemptie to Galmair

Post by Rakaya »

east of the Hemptie is a boat connection
a bridge will be build soon
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

But no land path at the moment?
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

That is the land path. You travel east, then north, then west. The boat is just a quick hop over the water.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

So, first off. I was wanting land travel because it is free, boat travel from other docks costs coins. Second, I have tried to board those boats, both ships and the rowboat. Clicking on them doesn't get me on. So I broke out my remote keyboard, to use the arrow keys. Nothing. I tried the podium, like at a transport, nothing. So if this is the way, it doesnt work, or easily. I cant get it too.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

sounds like you tried the boats of the ferry system witch is not active yet. Head in the swamp behind the Inn, there you will find a boat with a portal in it (for free), which brings you over the river.

Soon you will find a super large bridge there.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Thank you, I Will.
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

OK, that worked. I was attacked on the way to the boat and attacked when landing. None of my new characters could of survived that. But it is a path. Thank you for the information. It is still a LARGE whole in the system. I Shouldnt have to face death to get from one place to another.. The free rout should be the safest but take time. So newbies can get there, it will cost lots of running though. Not death.
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

None of the land routes are free from monsters. Some are more dangerous than others, but all have monster issues. That is just the way it is.