Various questions.

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

rakust dorenstkzul

Various questions.

Post by rakust dorenstkzul »

I have some questions. If you guys could help me it would be great

1. How big are Albar and Salkamaer?

2. If lizards are capable of living in any enviroment, including underground. Why aren't they the dominant species of Illarion?

3. Illa years last about the third of an actual year. If we are to assume that humans in Illaland are Humans the same as us. shouldn't they live on average to around 160 years?

4. Why do people live in Cadomyr? There's no immediately available food source. (i.e. why are there no fish in Cadomyr)

5. What blew up the other tower in Runewick?

6. Hasn’t history proven that Marx’s vision of an egalitarian utopia is unattainable, inevitably creating an oligarchy more oppressive to the proletariat than the bourgeoisie it vilifies?
Jupiter
Developer

Re: Various questions.

Post by Jupiter »

1. How big are Albar and Salkamaer?
Big.
2. If lizards are capable of living in any enviroment, including underground. Why aren't they the dominant species of Illarion?
Their religious fanaticism prevents social and scientific development.
3. Illa years last about the third of an actual year. If we are to assume that humans in Illaland are Humans the same as us. shouldn't they live on average to around 160 years?
The normal ig human as a life span as rl humans.
4. Why do people live in Cadomyr? There's no immediately available food source. (i.e. why are there no fish in Cadomyr)
How about you walk to the area where the harbour and the Sirani's temple are? There are plenty sources of fruits and shoals (Assuming that they have not been fished empty yet. Due to a bug they do not return once fished empty).
5. What blew up the other tower in Runewick?
It's still standing. Just not accessable.
6. Hasn’t history proven that Marx’s vision of an egalitarian utopia is unattainable, inevitably creating an oligarchy more oppressive to the proletariat than the bourgeoisie it vilifies?