Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mr.Oldie

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Post by Mr.Oldie »

Do NOT post under this.

This thread provides a summary/index of all the questions asked in here.(Work in progress)
Links would be provided to the specific post if needed.

CMs, GMs, DEVs and other staff of illarion feel free to edit my posts in this thread and input your info related to the question. format: Edit(Profilename)
Answer any unanswered questions in here by editing and put your name to it.

Dont use post reply and make this confusing with different answers. just edit and add to answers.
I would be asking around and adding the info along with from whom i got the answer to provide credibility to it. If you have any questions that need to be answered in this thread PM me or any CM to add it here.
(seriously i went away for sometime; forgot somethings when i came back and i had to go through like 4-5 pages to make sure that the answers in some page are not contradicting.)

Please make this a sticky. Requesting CMs to help with browsing and adding links / questions.
Last edited by Mr.Oldie on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:30 am, edited 5 times in total.
Mr.Oldie

Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Post by Mr.Oldie »

Attribute
  1. Which attribute affects which skills?

Check the first two posts here.:arrow:
    Reminder: The list only shows the attribute for learning of that particular skill.
    There are other attributes affecting the skil in other ways.
    Eg:- The damage output of weapons are calculated from more than one attribute. whereas that weaponskill is learnt from a single one.
  2. Is there an upper limit to how much attribute a character can have at any moment IG?

(Jupiter):
    The upper limit is only for learning.
    A character with x attribute drinking y alchemical attribute boosting potion and z food attribute boost can still have x+y+z > 20. It will have effect for everything other than the learning of a particular skill.
  3. Does the attribute affect the quality of the item made?

(Jupiter):
    no. in crafting, the attribute influences only learning.
Last edited by Mr.Oldie on Sun Jan 25, 2015 4:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mr.Oldie

Re: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Post by Mr.Oldie »

Character creation:
  1. Where should I start the life of the character after the tutorial?

Check out the background of each realm here. :arrow:
    Check out the different crafts offered by each faction here. :arrow:
  2. Would the character be able to change the faction later?

Yes, you can. At any point IG you can go to the Notary in the census office of the faction to join it.
    check here for more details. :arrow:
  3. Can the character live without joining any faction?

Yes, he/she can be an outlaw.