Illarion Lore

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Aeternum

Illarion Lore

Post by Aeternum »

Hello!

I'm attempting to find some information on the Illarion world for character background, but I'm having some difficulty. Is there anywhere that has some information on cities, cultures, etc? I found the history bit on the main page, but that's not quite what I'm looking for.

Hope someone can help!
Achae Eanstray

Re: Illarion Lore

Post by Achae Eanstray »

What exactly are you looking for? Some lore is in books in the game and told by NPC's, some things are the stories of characters, some is in the process of being worked on.
Mephistopheles

Post by Mephistopheles »

There is very big lore project going on so don't completly rely on the main page.
Aeternum

Post by Aeternum »

Hrmm... From what I can tell the game world is a small part of Illarion. So I am looking for the world lore--background info on different cultures of Illarion, different places, that sort of thing. Stuff to form a backstory on a grown-up character, things he would know from living in the land. Also where these three cities are in relation to the world. Stuff to add depth. This sort of thing. Is there any kind of "world lore" page? You mentioned a lore project?
Evie
Developer

Post by Evie »

These questions are exactly what the lore project was set up to answer. Physical location with respect to the rest of the world and how and why these three towns are special and important. So I don't know if at this time someone can give you a comprehensive answer.
Jen

Post by Jen »

Hi Aeternum :)

As already mentioned by the players above me, we are currently working on a project that is taking care of answering exactly those questions and to create new and informative content for our website. Please bear with us while we are working on this. If you would like to have some quick insight feel free to come on IRC and find me there and I'll be happy to give you a gist of everything <3

Jen
Aeternum

Post by Aeternum »

Well, excellent! I don't mind that (rather like the newness, actually), I'm just afraid of stepping on toes by making a backstory that has some "wrong" information. I'll try talking to you (or someone at the least) on IRC, then!