*smiles* Hello, I have a few questions.

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Meronym

*smiles* Hello, I have a few questions.

Post by Meronym »

Hello, I was wondering if you are accepting new players? My husband and I love to rp, but we've not found a place to call home as of yet. I've read most of the main site and this seems very fitting, hope to hear from someone.
May the sun always be at your back,
Meronym
Mephistopheles

Re: *smiles* Hello, I have a few questions.

Post by Mephistopheles »

Welcome, and why wouldnt we accept new players? Illarion is open for all! :D

I did see you in the irc chat but wasnt paying attention till you quit, sorry. Feel free to ask any questions bout games mechanics or lore or whatever, and have fun.
Meronym

Post by Meronym »

*smiles warmly* Glad to hear from someone so soon, I will have to give this a try.. I do love a character with a goal.. I love to craft :), Hope to see you all soon, Meronym
Uhuru

Post by Uhuru »

We love to have new players, anytime, anywhere! Having goals is a great idea.

You and your husband, are, of course both welcome, however, our GM's don't like one player to have two separate accounts, so you will have to notify them when you get your accounts set up. You can post that here I think, just letting them know you have two players at the same IP address and what those account names are once they are set up at the game website. Or send a PM to a GM.

When all else fails, ask questions. We're here to help.
Gina South

Post by Gina South »

Always glad for new players, I am a hunter and always looking for those to hunt with..will be exciting to see you around the town. May the road rise to great you..
Tinuva Geogroda
Location: A Tree In The Northern Forest, Oh Noes, The Northern Forest Is Mine Now!! Mwhahaha...

Post by Tinuva Geogroda »

First off: welcome, hope to see you in-game soon. New players are most certainly welcome.

Secondly: you should indeed send a message to the staff if you both play one the same internet connection.
In the past people used it to send starter items from one char to another infinitely. I believe that is why people are asked to give an explanation for two accounts on one IP.
Quinasa

Post by Quinasa »

Tinuva is correct. If there are two accounts (or more) on one internet connection, you should send a PM to Nitram or Vilarion on the forums here and let them know that you are two separate people. Otherwise, your accounts may be banned.

My husband, sister, brother, and I often play from the same connection. If one of us got banned, I think all Hell would break loose! :shock:

Also welcome to the Illarion community!
Alessaina

Post by Alessaina »

Quinasa wrote:Tinuva is correct. If there are two accounts (or more) on one internet connection, you should send a PM to Nitram or Vilarion on the forums here and let them know that you are two separate people. Otherwise, your accounts may be banned.

My husband, sister, brother, and I often play from the same connection. If one of us got banned, I think all Hell would break loose! :shock:

Also welcome to the Illarion community!
Darn right it would. :D