Tutorial Island Help...

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

wolfsword

Tutorial Island Help...

Post by wolfsword »

Went to go help a person. Person is now gone. I'm still stuck on the island, how do I get off?

Edit: Nevermind, I just went all the way to the choosing of the three towns. Got it!
Annabeth

Re: Tutorial Island Help...

Post by Annabeth »

wolfsword wrote:Went to go help a person. Person is now gone. I'm still stuck on the island, how do I get off?

Edit: Nevermind, I just went all the way to the choosing of the three towns. Got it!
You can also just tell any nearby npc that you want to skip the tutorial and be teleported to the portals, so that you do not have to walk "all the way" there. :D
siamon

Post by siamon »

Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

siamon wrote:Nice surprise about this shorter form. Can you tell us what it is you are talking/writing about?
Has any info. about this shorter form been posted before (and i just missed it)?

If you are refering to skiping the tutorials on the newbie island,just approach a npc and say "skip tutorial" and you will be moved
to the area to make your choice on what town you wish to join.(i think this is how it works :D )