Broken Quest

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

ThisGuy

Broken Quest

Post by ThisGuy »

Nana Winterbutter in Runewick gives you a scythe and tells you to bring her 10 bundles of wheat...she doesn't give you any seeds just a scythe.
Lillian

Re: Broken Quest

Post by Lillian »

Please report errors on mantis, this way they won't get lost and will be processed by a developer.
ThisGuy

Post by ThisGuy »

for Mantis do I use my forum login, game login, or do I have to create a new login there?
Slightly
Gamemaster

Post by Slightly »

It's a separate login... very useful though :)
Hew Keenaxe

Post by Hew Keenaxe »

Just buy the damn seeds! You will be repaid ten fold after it is done.
ThisGuy

Post by ThisGuy »

Hew Keenaxe wrote:Just buy the damn seeds! You will be repaid ten fold after it is done.
actually you won't...the quest reward its 10 silver and 1 farming skill, buying seeds costs 50 coppers each(I think, but it could have been 40) so 5(4) silver total cost(don't say buy 1 plant harvest repeat because a flail costs 20 silver). you can still buy the seeds and do the quest, but her entire quest line is about harvesting items and you'll have to buy the seeds each time...and since 2nd quest is tomatoes you'll also have to buy a sickle. I know it seems like something simple to just overlook and try a different way, but farming quests in other towns give you the seeds and tools you need to do the job so a new player starting in Runewick is disadvantaged by this.

edit: there is another farming quest in Runewick and the lady gives you the seeds. so maybe this was a duplicate that was unfinished?