Lizard Fishing

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

ThisGuy

Lizard Fishing

Post by ThisGuy »

so its been a while since I've played(pre VBU) and I decided to stop in and have some fun. the interface has changed alot and I've figured out to do most of the things that used to just be shift click you now double click, but I can't seem to fish.

can lizards no longer fish without a fishing pole or am I just doing it wrong?
Nitram
Developer

Re: Lizard Fishing

Post by Nitram »

Lizards can't fish without a fishing rod.
ThisGuy

Post by ThisGuy »

Nitram wrote:Lizards can't fish without a fishing rod.
makes it harder to get food :( easy fishing was always my favorite thing about being a lizard
thanks
Salathe

Post by Salathe »

One fishing pole can yield almost 1000 fish and fishing poles no longer need to be fixed with thread. Lizards can also still eat raw fish, so once you get a fishing pole (which should be a simple task), you're set for quite some time.
ThisGuy

Post by ThisGuy »

Salathe wrote:One fishing pole can yield almost 1000 fish and fishing poles no longer need to be fixed with thread. Lizards can also still eat raw fish, so once you get a fishing pole (which should be a simple task), you're set for quite some time.
that would be helpful if my character had tools to make a fishing pole, money to buy a fishing pole(or fish or tools), or any items besides what he was wearing last time I played him that I could sell to purchase needed items. its ok though I made a new character and all who knew my old have probably long forgotten him anyway.