Changing citizenship

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Pugnacious

Changing citizenship

Post by Pugnacious »

I tried to change towns. First I gave up my citizenship to the town I belonged, then I went to the town I wished to join but was stopped at the gate by the guard.
Is it possible to change? or does quitting my town permanently make me an outlaw?
Flux

Re: Changing citizenship

Post by Flux »

If you want to join Caddy you can go join Runey or Galmair again, and then go into Cadomyr's census office and become a citizen immediately. You don't have to deregister from one place to be a citizen elsewhere, and Cadomyr won't allow outlaws in.
Pugnacious

Post by Pugnacious »

Thanks Flux
I wont be able to afford the costs incurred with traveling back to another town, rejoining, back to cadomyr and joining though. Takes much more coin than a new character has. Guess I'll just remake the character and start over in the town I want.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Pugnacious wrote:Thanks Flux
I wont be able to afford the costs incurred with traveling back to another town, rejoining, back to cadomyr and joining though. Takes much more coin than a new character has. Guess I'll just remake the character and start over in the town I want.
Or you could make some roleplay out of it.