Quest Log

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Taiah

Quest Log

Post by Taiah »

I am posting here to question what is "normal and expected" and what is not.
My quest log never changes and it only shows the newbie skill ones, is this normal?

1. Is the new quest log only suppose to show newbie quests.. or all (maybe it doesn't show more because there is a max?)
2. Is it possible to program the regular town quests so I can find them?
3. Is there any way to delete some of the quests like the newbie skill ones?
Lillian

Re: Quest Log

Post by Lillian »

Straight from the news:
In addition to this, we implemented a quest journal, so that you can keep track of all information NPCs have given you. Not all NPC quests feature quest information yet - mainly the newest NPCs so far, but journal information for the other quests will follow soon. This can be accessed with the "J" key or the "Q" key or the pell button.
So basically, not all quests have questlogs yet but more will follow with every update.

It is not possible to delete those quests. If you finished them they are hidden though.
Taiah

Re: Quest Log

Post by Taiah »

Thank you, I'll probably never finish the newbie quests. It might be nice the the future to be able to delete them and will anxiously wait for the others to be in the log since I think I have forgotten a couple already. :D