Coal mine in Galmair?

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Eratosthenes

Coal mine in Galmair?

Post by Eratosthenes »

According to this post, Galmair is supposed to be a place ideal for blacksmithing as a "primary craft". However, as far I can tell, there is no coal mine nearby. A few players I asked ingame also verified that. So I wonder, what makes Galmair a place for smiths, if you can't even make iron bars easily... Or am I missing something? Is there a coal mine near Galmair? (as there is in Cadomyr, for example)
Achae Eanstray

Re: Coal mine in Galmair?

Post by Achae Eanstray »

I can no longer find the request in Mantis to make the coal mine of Galmair have easier access... but there IS a coal mine, just not simple to get to. a fairly long run, not near a depot from town and some minor monsters to go through so when you have the "your burden is too much" spam they are hard to see. The bug of "your burden" is hopefully fixed soon. I am not sure much can be done in game to move the coal mine closer to town. Most chars will say to go to Cadmyr to mine. If you follow the signs you will find the coal mine though.
Lillian

Re: Coal mine in Galmair?

Post by Lillian »

The mantis issue can be found here: http://illarion.org/mantis/view.php?id=8442