Alchemy and Valloria

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Caynwyn

Alchemy and Valloria

Post by Caynwyn »

Is there a trick to this? I put the wolverine fern on the table.. and only had one. Nothing, no recipee.

Also with the cauldron. (btw I like the color of the previous one better) you get no message no matter what you put in it. When you actually make a potion is the only time you get a message or does it have one then?
Ufedhin

Re: Alchemy and Valloria

Post by Ufedhin »

You must read the book carefully and experiment abit i had to quite a lot before i got it.But i kinda like it that way keeps it a mysterious craft only for the dedicated,and no you dont get a message on what you put in the cauldron ,only when essencing .
Other methods exist to see what's in the pot so to speak. :D
Totally forget the old way of brewing, its an exciting new way,
And wolverine fern seems to be the most differcult herb to find..i have only found one and blew it up by mistake :lol:

Keep at it you will be rewarded when you start to unravel the secrets. :wink:
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

Not sure I like puzzle challenges :wink: NPC quests not my idea of fun, and one that doesn't do as described when it eats my one fern is even worse. I will give it awhile because I am pretty sure others will be asking the same questions.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

Caynwyn wrote:Is there a trick to this? I put the wolverine fern on the table.. and only had one. Nothing, no recipee.
Are you sure you pu it on the table? Putting stuff on a table can be sometimes difficult with the client. I just tetsed it and it worked. However, I will probably rework the way how you hand the npc the stuff he wants, since I wasn't expecting it to become so difficult sometimes to put things on a table (not anytime soon, though).

On the second question: I am not quite sure what you mean.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Sorry i forgot to say i found trouble with putting stuff on the table too, but have found a solution.
Stand on the empty table where you would normally put the item requested,then drop the item at your feet
on to the table that your standing on.
Work's every time then :D
GolfLima

Post by GolfLima »

:arrow: seems a good solution for the moment
Caynwyn

Post by Caynwyn »

I'll give it a try if I ever find another wolverine fern, thanks. :D