Maps

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Morbius

Maps

Post by Morbius »

Just out of curiosity and for the wellbeing of my characters; which maps are currently available and what enemies do they lead to? I've never really been a super keen map hunter, but the descriptions like 'crashed silver object' don't seem too clear to me. (Is that one orcs? I don’t even know xD)

Thanks! :DD
Enviyatar

Re: Maps

Post by Enviyatar »

dude, i assume you know the answer: ig-question! :P
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

Yeah... I kinda expected that response, find out in game right? xD
Djironnyma

Post by Djironnyma »

It is nyway ever much more fun do make a quest with others and not alone :D
Achae Eanstray

Post by Achae Eanstray »

Considering there was mention of the maps changing in the VBU http://illarion.org/community/forums/vi ... 7&start=30 I don't see a problem with using as many now as you can...and yes I think all still work for now

Silver like you I THINK is orc.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

One should should note that the guardians (monsters) and the treasure will be randomised a lot more after the VBU, so do not rely on your current knowledge in future :-P.
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

Haha, hooray! I like the sound of randomness a lot better anyway to be totally honest. xD Makes you form tougher parties to hunt! Hehe, can't wait.
Miriam

Post by Miriam »

Randomness? Why do I imagine a group of knights with flameswords and shwadowplate armours fighting flyes? :P
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

Estralis Seborian wrote:One should should note that the guardians (monsters) and the treasure will be randomised a lot more after the VBU, so do not rely on your current knowledge in future :-P.
YAY! Finally fun again! Thank you *.*
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Miriam wrote:Randomness? Why do I imagine a group of knights with flameswords and shwadowplate armours fighting flyes? :P
Nay, more like... now, you know exactly know what monsters spawn, you even know where and you know exactly the treasure you might get. In future, monsters are spawned from a pool of monsters and the treasure comes from a pool of items. Both pools are related to the level of the map.