Devil bags

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Ufedhin

Devil bags

Post by Ufedhin »

Not sure if i am putting this in the correct section, but as the mantis bug application does not like me and wont let me in i will put it here.
My bags seem to have some sort of problem , i can only put a few items in before it starts to refuse any more . For example; i make a bag,i label bag "leather" i put 5 or 6 bundles of leather in, some raw other not etc ,then i try add some other items and it wont let me even if i try leather of the same type. the offending bag or bags i have sent to the trash and made new ones ,same result the devil follows me.Odd thing is bags i made for others seem to work,so its a personal devil.characters name is( Ufedhin Copperhand)
some advice please. :twisted:
Athian

Re: Devil bags

Post by Athian »

Bags can only hold so many items. that includes items stacks too, though you appear to have space you are carrying to much.
Ufedhin

Post by Ufedhin »

Yes its good not to have bottomless pits for bags,
were im going wrong is i thought bags had a capacity of 100 items and never thought the bulk of individual items varied, so therefore does the capacity to carry such items.(oooh this is such a good game)
The bag i was grumbling about has 35 loaves of bread 27 fish meals and a number of soup dishes totaling 87 items quite enough .
hey thanks for the prompt reply,to what in hind sight i think i should have worked out for my self. :oops:
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

For Mantis, you need to create a seperate account, neither your game account nor board account can be used.
Vilarion
Developer

Post by Vilarion »

Currently bags are restricted by three limits: slots, weight and volume. The volume limit will be removed with the VBU.