Player Housing and Storage

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

EzBreezy

Player Housing and Storage

Post by EzBreezy »

Hi! I'm new to the game. I'm not sure how I found this gem, but I'm glad I did. I love games with such a rich crafting system.

The only problem for me is that, as a crafter, I seem to collect a ton of supplies and materials. I am curious to know what type of things you have for storage (other than mule accounts, if they are allowed. I never used a mule, for some reason.) Anyway, player housing would be awesome! But bank vaults, guild stashes and such could work too.

Thanks a lot for your time!
Athian

Re: Player Housing and Storage

Post by Athian »

No mule characters are not allowed. Any character you play in this game must not directly interact with one another. They can know about one another and even know events concerning the other if its reasonably public knowledge but they should not physically interact in any way, this includes holding items for the other.

As to storage there are Depot (static items) located in every town that you can store your items in. While many players use the depots rest assured no one can acess your items but you. you can also rent an actual mule which will have its own storage depot which you can use for gathering suppplies while your character is outside of a city. The items stored in the mules depot are also unique to your character, meaning no matter where or when you rent a mule the items left in that depot will remain there and can only be accessed by your character. There is no universal guild storage at the moment.

As far as housing goes at the moment the map team will not be implementing any new structures, though existing structures can be extended or modified should your character have the supplies and coins to do so. If you wish for your character to have a house it would be best to get into game and make efforts to rent or occupy one of the many structures on the map that are still unoccupied (there are quite a few).

I probably missed a few things since its rather late but I'll try to fill in any blanks at a later time, you are always welcome to send me a Private message for any specific questions.