Online Character Listing

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Marsuveus

Online Character Listing

Post by Marsuveus »

I'm sure this is the right place for a rather newb-ish question, so here goes:

At what point will a character's description, picture and name be included at the statistics page, here: http://illarion.org/statistics/us_players.php?

For sake of IC convenience, it would be very nice to others to be able to view a fuller description of my character, rather than simply trying to describe it whilst giving IC actions. Thanks for your answers, everyone. :)

-Mars
Achae Eanstray

Re: Online Character Listing

Post by Achae Eanstray »

There is a certain time (sorry can't remember how long, 2-4 weeks? ) your char is listed as New that it won't show on the online list, this is to help new players adjust to the game. If you wish the New listing removed, you can ask a GM for help.
Marsuveus

Post by Marsuveus »

Thank you for the exceptionally speedy (and accurate) answer, Achae :)

I'll be sure to drop a note to one of the GM's, if they have the time.
Zak

Post by Zak »

I don't think Marsuveus minds me saying that we did not remove the (N) on his char. It will be removed automatically within a few weeks and we agreed that it does no harm. Since I received more requests about the (N) to be removed, I'll post it here:

We do not remove the (N), it vanishes eventually, it's nothing to worry about.
Marsuveus

Post by Marsuveus »

Marsuveus does not mind, since the tab was removed automatically a day after he sent a PM requesting for it to be removed. >_>