Examine self and weight calculation...

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Pendar
Location: Founding member of H.A.L ~home for abused lichs~http://h.a.l.istheshit.net/

Examine self and weight calculation...

Post by Pendar »

So one of my characters does not have a weight and one is clearly far over the weight I imagine them at. Whats the deal with that and how is the number generated?

Also how does one look at themselves, examining people I see some are fat, some are thin, I am curious what people are seeing when them examine my characters. Do I need a mirror or...?
Thanks
Achae Eanstray

Re: Examine self and weight calculation...

Post by Achae Eanstray »

The weight description seems off IMO, I usually ignore it completely and hope the description if in the VBU at all will be updated. There is no way to examine yourself as far as I know except the "examine" you can see when you click the char. The "examine closely" however is just seen by others.
APassingStranger

Post by APassingStranger »

I know weight is set in character construction.
Richard De Adytum

Post by Richard De Adytum »

The weight info is pretty screwed up I think, people who weight normal, or have a lot of muscles easily get labeled "fat". ;)

But when it comes to quality of your clothes and weight, you'll have to quickly ask someone ooc to examine you, seemed like a fair way to do it to me.