If I noticed...

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Junior Giant

If I noticed...

Post by Junior Giant »

If I noticed some one logging out, then in, with a different character. How is that handled in this game.
Now the first weak one is a threat but got that way by bending the rules till they break. I f this is the way it is done, I'll join in.
Estralis Seborian

Re: If I noticed...

Post by Estralis Seborian »

I guess I do not understand the question properly, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with playing with character A, then logging out and relog with character B.

What is not allowed: To log out with a character to avoid a conflict situation, regardless of what is happening later on. And what is also not allowed is to log out with character A and log in with character B to support the actions of character A (fight, item exchange, espionage,...).
Jupiter
Developer

Re: If I noticed...

Post by Jupiter »

And wht can be added to Estralis answer:
Your chars to not have any knowledge or relationship about/with each other. So Your-char-A has now clue about your-char-B. Except someone tells Your-char-A something about your-char-B in game.