fighting

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Estelwen

fighting

Post by Estelwen »

Quick question, what is the next thing to fight after knolls, goblins, trolls ?

Golems?

x
RedSkull

Post by RedSkull »

me :twisted:
Llama

Post by Llama »

Golems are quite easy I suppose.

You could also try red skeletons in the graveyard - if you feel suicidal you could also try to fight the necromancer or the red skeleton mages in the south.
Kevin Lightdot

Post by Kevin Lightdot »

Necromancer is ez all you need is 3 people with enough skill not to get killed by a normal skelaton and someone who can cast mes pen really fast.
Shadowclan

Re: fighting

Post by Shadowclan »

Estelwen wrote:Quick question, what is the next thing to fight after knolls, goblins, trolls ?

Golems?

x

Umm, what do you fight next? I've never said 'find out IG' before inpolite statement deleted ~Estralis Fight what you want and where your char takes you, this isn't Super Mario Brothers trying to get to the next boss...

P.S. your not a noob, I think anyone who answers you is spoling the game & i'm suprised to see generally credible people answering your post...
Estelwen

Post by Estelwen »

Fyi i know its not super mario brothers but i didnt want to run in there to kill the lich and get battered, so i think its a fair enough question really. So yeah . An i would ask in game but theres no one around. ((high five to you man)). Its a relatively noob question., and in regards to me being not being a noob, neither are half the people who post on here...
Shadowclan

Post by Shadowclan »

~ Stop your impoliteness, makes you sound immature. ~Estralis So yeah. :P

- Well I speak only my opinion, I am certaintly of no authority here. But I don't think that this forum or anything about this game suggests a walk through guide of every monsters location, strength, what they carry, and how to go about systematically gaming yourself to all yellow would be provided. Also, it is sad there aren't more people IG but coming from someone whos only Char for the first year was an orc, never used the forum, and who had never played a RPG in their life it wasn't so easy either. Mostly i was ignored by players or ghosted by them and anything else i stumbled upon finding my way around. So that is my tear jerking story :cry: but i managed and think you will too...

#me eats another handful of cranky pills "yum yum yumm"
Last edited by Shadowclan on Fri Oct 29, 2010 9:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

^Lmao. A bit ironic too, considering the thread title.

Though Shadow just ment RP reasons to figure that stuff out, rather than getting the information OOC; sort of kills the atmosphere- but if you really want to know, I guess, use OOC when you can.

I have nothing else to contribute to this thread. Now I leave!
Estelwen

Post by Estelwen »

Okay well thats fine ill find out ingame didnt realise i couldnt ask, although perhaps a simple find out ingame would have been more suitable and polite rather than ...yeah.
Shadowclan

Post by Shadowclan »

~ I apologize, perhaps I came across as myself :twisted: No really, I think the staff and players welcome all questions. I don't mean to deter you from asking them, I just thought this one silly and was more annoyed by people telling you everything rather than the question itself. My bad 8) << BTW i'm not cool, i'm just hoping Estralis doesn't recognize me with muh new shades on... Whispers "I don't think he likes me so much"

#me PGing crying <<< VBU, Emo orcs maybe? We'll talk...
Estelwen

Post by Estelwen »

I sort of forgive you, take less cranky pills:)