alchemy?

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Giibi

alchemy?

Post by Giibi »

when i was creating my character i noticed there is a package for druid. it has their attributes but i was hoping to play an alchemist are they the same in this game? if not what would be better stats for alchemist?
Blay

Post by Blay »

Technically druids and alchemists are the same.
Felbion Lijawyn

Post by Felbion Lijawyn »

In this game alchemy pretty much belongs to druid magic. You can of course try to rp a "druid" that mostly works with the scientific side of our druidsystem -> alchemy.

As for the stats, I'd suggest you to go high on perception, dexterity and intelligence for an alchemist. Add Essence for the druid.
Giibi

Post by Giibi »

that is certainly a big help guys thank you so much hope to see you guys around!
Llama

Post by Llama »

(In before druid PO)

If you wanted to be precise about it, alchemy is the 'magic' of turning herbs and gems into potions. Druids are tree huggers who also practice alchemy.

So if your char wants to be a 'scientist' of sorts who doesn't care about trees and nature and just wants to make potions - by all means do so.

Ps - Welcome to illarion :)
Giibi

Post by Giibi »

nice picture! oh and thanks. i am kind of new to roleplay and am not sure how geeky or freaky my character will be just yet so i will just do my best.
Sonara Stone

Post by Sonara Stone »

Welcome to Illarion!!!!

I regret to be the first to tell you, but now that you are here, you can never leave. We are all prisoners here, but most of us have grown to enjoy it. I hope you do.

PM me if you have any questions about the game, illa druidsm (druid po), the community, or Rakust.
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

At least someone finaly mentioned our endless imprisonment...your soul is ours now :twisted:

PO Aldan/Tak
Giibi

Post by Giibi »

lol thanks for the welcome! hope to see you guys around in the game.
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

Before you go off making a "druid", and I'm certainly not trying to dissuade you from doing so, please remember that your character isn't a druid just because he can make potions. That's absurd.

But welcome to the game and hopefully one day you'll get what I mean.
The great one

Post by The great one »

Elijah wrote:Before you go off making a "druid", and I'm certainly not trying to dissuade you from doing so, please remember that your character isn't a druid just because he can make potions. That's absurd.

But welcome to the game and hopefully one day you'll get what I mean.
You were either born in the 18th century, or you are a Monty python character. fictional.

Always remember - you are 'not' your character.
Elijah wrote:That's absurd.
Cool dude! :lol:
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

I see what you did there. :lol: I did sound rath.. kind of fruity.