Filling a bag

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

orgis

Filling a bag

Post by orgis »

Ok, I's be having some problems filling up me bags. I have the bag in a depot, open it up then try filling it with stuff outside, though the problem is that it still thinks its too heavy for me even though its in the depot... Any help would be a great space saver for me depot :D
Lennier

Post by Lennier »

Lower the number of goods you want to move in your depot per step. Noone can move a 250er bundle of boards in only one step.
orgis

Post by orgis »

Ohh I know that, though when I try to fill a bag which is in the depot it acts like it's in me inventory a right pain in the bottom :?
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

No Orgis.

It says it's too heavy because your character isn't strong enough to carry whatever you're trying to move from your depot to your bag. Bad day maybe? Just died?

Try moving less of that item. If you're trying to move for instance 250 apples, try moving 50 at once instead.
orgis

Post by orgis »

Lol I've tried moving a piece of clothe at one at time, still I hit a limit :? Does this mean that if you open the bag whilst its in the depot it still counts like your holding it?
Last edited by orgis on Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zda

Post by zda »

the bag it self has a limit you can fill it with a certain number of items so it dows not madder if it is too heavy for you to lift if its in the depot so the bag it self is full
Ranwyln

Post by Ranwyln »

i have the same problem, a bag thats already is in the depot that still has slots free, i cant put more in from the bag i am wearing (but i can drop it in other bags and so on.)

this does not happen with all bags..some are full till extend and others i do like 250 parchment in and i cant drop anything else in the bag...

cheers Ranwyln
Velisai

Post by Velisai »

What zda was trying to tell you, is that bags have a volume limit and each type of item an own value for volume. The slots or the weight of the items have nothing to do with that.
orgis

Post by orgis »

I understand the volume part... but I kinda doubt a hundred pieces of clothes take up more room than full chain set :?
Velisai

Post by Velisai »

Depends on the pieces of cloth, I'd say.

Sir Gnar

Post by Sir Gnar »

:) Awesome Vel...

~ BTW i use a ton of bags in all my depots & i fill most of them with random shit but when i collect sibanac i only get a little over 1000 leaves in the bag before its full. So, it must take up more room or just weigh more than you figure. Either way, deal with it biatch! Ok, I go in game now... :P
Elijah

Post by Elijah »

I don't think you could use "piece" to describe any of those rolls of cloth.

What Sir Ganar said, though.
orgis

Post by orgis »

Velisai wrote:
The word 'owned' comes to mind :lol: