Updated price list?

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

wolfsword

Updated price list?

Post by wolfsword »

Is there an updated price list? I know the one in the wiki is outdated and wrong, so no I won't accept that one. :P

Anyone has an updated price list, or is willing to come up with one? Help appreciated.
Velisai

Post by Velisai »

Why should anyone accept any price list? We have a completely free market economy on Gobaith.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

:P But you wouldn't go paying a silver for a loaf of bread.

And if you want an RP reason for that, someone might become smart enough to want to "control" the prices of things, or, value each item from it's highest to lowest cost (Reasonably).
Skaalib Drurr

Post by Skaalib Drurr »

Ask IG?
Hushed

Post by Hushed »

You could develop a price list, except I would assume the best way to go about this would be in-game.

Then you could monopolize price lists and control the market economy yourself by writing regular reports on the prices of various goods.
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Hushed wrote:You could develop a price list, except I would assume the best way to go about this would be in-game.

Then you could monopolize price lists and control the market economy yourself by writing regular reports on the prices of various goods.
Yes... excellent. <InsertMr.Burn'sEvilSmile&FlutterOfFingersHere> I shall do so.

In other words... since I guess there is no 'price list' my hobbit Samuel is tasked with the dangerous quest to carry the One Ring and throw it into the fiery pits of Mount- uh...

I'll just ask IG. Problem solved. :P
Kranek

Post by Kranek »

Well...when I started playing i thanked the gods for the SMACC-Price-List. Why?
Cause I as PO had no idea how valuable that sword in my hands was. But my char should know it. A pricelist for common things (bread, clothes etc.) is an information the POs should get...
Grokk

Post by Grokk »

Completely agree with Kranek.

smile "FOIG", or at least be intelligent about using it.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Wait for the big update ;-).