trouble with background music

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

thunderhammy

trouble with background music

Post by thunderhammy »

I am a new player and am having trouble with the background music. I went into the "options", like the directions said, and checked the box for music, and for sfx. When I'm in the game, though, I have sfx, but no background music. I have tried exiting the program, then re-entering it, making sure the check is still there for the music, but still no music once I get into the game (still sound effects though). I even tried exiting the program, rebooting my computer, going back to the homepage and starting the game there, once again checking the background music box, but still isn't working.

Any help would be great!
Llama

Post by Llama »

Currently background music is only while in combat. There's no 'contineous' background music.
Blay

Post by Blay »

There will be background music with the next (big) update though.
thunderhammy

Post by thunderhammy »

Thank you for the fast reply! :D Last night, I didn't even have combat music, but when I was playing today...boom...have combat music now!
That will be awesome to have the continual music later on!
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

The combat music is more likely to give yourself a brain cancer then to make fights enjoyable, but hey...have fun :lol: