dang bugs!

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Pugnacious

dang bugs!

Post by Pugnacious »

I think it was bugs, I was near a swamp.
I was trying to walk from bane to varshsikar, when passing the swamps, I was attacked.
Problem was, I wasn't able to target the foe. I believe it was bugs, cant be sure as I was unable to get info or target them.
I logged out. Not to escape the battle , but because I couldn't target them. Logging back in just put me back in the same situation, under attack but unable to target my foe.
I put this post here even though I am not new to the game but never have had this happen before.
Each time I tried to log back in, same thing. I could of had one of my more seasoned chacracters log in and lead them away, but this didn't seem right and the problem would still exist.
I never learned to use mantis so here it is.
Athian

Re: dang bugs!

Post by Athian »

Happened to me too once or twice in the swamp area headed toward the lighthouse.

I think it has something to do with the 'fog'. For some reason in certain area's while in fog Flies become 'invisible' in the same way as the elemental's do to lower perception character. you can see them or target them etc, if you log out and in you can see them for a second and then the vanish again. When it happened to me I did a teleport out of the area and tried other monsters and had not problem. Once the fog goes away they become visible again.