Illarion Chat (Unresponsive)?

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Aerinia

Illarion Chat (Unresponsive)?

Post by Aerinia »

Not that this has any regard to anything within the game client itself, but browsing the site I noticed the 'Chat' link under the 'Community' and tried accessing it, but nothing loads for me, the page seems to stay blank, nothing is displayed under the word, 'Chat' on this page. My pop-up filter is off. I could always download Quakenet itself and enter the #illarion room that way, not that I'm in any rush to visit the chatroom, but rather was just curious if my computer is playing a trick on me or if maybe my Java simply isn't up to date (which it should be)...
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Try reloading the page and waiting a while till a pop up asks you if you want to trust this site. Click yes (Dont worry its safe) and select a user name and happy flamming :)
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Also:

If you use firefox 3.6, update your Jave to version 6, update 10 or higher if it isn't up to date.
Aerinia

Post by Aerinia »

Figured it out. It seems I basically assumed my Java was up to date. At least I know it was a fault on my behalf and not for everybody. Thanks guys. :D