Druidism Runes:

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Jerico Aslaniz

Druidism Runes:

Post by Jerico Aslaniz »

Okay. Just a wonder to all you super experienced druids / alchemists / apothecaries / etc.

All of us use "druidic runes." However, I'm only getting what I'd consider "one-faced" messages. For example, when examining stock, I only see one of the ingredients at a time. For example, it'll say, "This stock contains no Adrazin."

So my question is: Do the messages get more complex and more informative, or do you have to keep using the rune over and over to attempt to get to the ingredient your trying to get information about?

P.S. How can you tell the effect of potions? Will it say? Or is it trail-and-error?
P.S.S. Do different colors of gem powder change the effect of a potion? For example, amethyst powder might make it a healing potion, whereas some blackstone powder might turn it into a poison of some sort?
Loophole

Post by Loophole »

First off: Yes your runes become more complex as you train your Alchemy skill, which is trained by brewing or by making... POTIONS
Second Off: FOIG, although heres a hint, SOME of the more DRUIDY druids who have high druidism SKILLS dont drink there own potions XD work it out from what i have said, it aint so hard,
Thrid off: Your last question can be answerd by reading the books in the druid house, my character could read them before he had learned to read, so... GET BREWING.

Just by the way when i was talking about the real druids and all that crap, i was flaming at our two new druids who seem to think they know everything, and are trying to force certain people ((me and some others)) to RP how they want them to... so yeah
~ This is Darkshade posting not Loophole BTW
Alexander Knight

Re: Druidism Runes:

Post by Alexander Knight »

Jerico Aslaniz wrote:Okay. Just a wonder to all you super experienced druids / alchemists / apothecaries / etc.

All of us use "druidic runes." However, I'm only getting what I'd consider "one-faced" messages. For example, when examining stock, I only see one of the ingredients at a time. For example, it'll say, "This stock contains no Adrazin."

So my question is: Do the messages get more complex and more informative, or do you have to keep using the rune over and over to attempt to get to the ingredient your trying to get information about?

P.S. How can you tell the effect of potions? Will it say? Or is it trail-and-error?
P.S.S. Do different colors of gem powder change the effect of a potion? For example, amethyst powder might make it a healing potion, whereas some blackstone powder might turn it into a poison of some sort?
The more you train your druid skills the more runes will be unlockable which will include your potion insight and a few other nifty ones.
The gem dust works in the same way as the ingredient. If you dont get the right mix the potion wont work/be as effective.
Bit of advise, Try searching out a teacher then most questions can be answered a lot quicker without the rude spam by others.
Jerico Aslaniz

Post by Jerico Aslaniz »

Okay. Thanks!