Gem Powder!

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Jerico Aslaniz

Gem Powder!

Post by Jerico Aslaniz »

How do you obtain gem powder? It is only from NPC's or can you make this stuff yourself?
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

Ask a druid you know?

*Cough*
Loophole

Post by Loophole »

ohhhh bully wolfy, Darkshade has been playing a druid for like 2 or 3 months now yet there is NO way to make dust that he has found, DO NOT buy a morter, it doesnt work, DO NOT bother using the gem grinder IT DOES NOT WORK, if there is a way, i doubt anyone actualy still knows how, hrm, could someone propose this on the proposal board please? Making dust i mean
wolfsword

Post by wolfsword »

You don't make it. Last time I checked, you buy it at a certain place on the map.. even as treasure from treasure maps, I think? Dunno about the latter, but certain of the other one. Ask IG.. from a druid.

*Cough* >.>
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

Gem powder is bought from the goblin NPC at the harbor. It's expensive though.
Estralis Seborian

Post by Estralis Seborian »

Loophole wrote:could someone propose this on the proposal board please? Making dust i mean
Not necessary, the Illarion staff is aware that gem powder cannot be produced. Go to the NPC, as Grim said, and make him a happy goblin.
Faladron

Post by Faladron »

Grim wrote:Gem powder is bought from the goblin NPC at the harbor. It's expensive though.
I endorse this shortcut to the "Find Out Ingame Try To Ask People That Likely Will Not Be Online When You Are" routine.

Gempowder is sold by a goblin Npc at the harbor, it's hard to miss as he's near the road leading to the harbor anyway.

You can not make gem powder by grinding gems with a gem grinder.
Using a mortar you can not make gem powder either.
There is no tool to make gem powder yourself.
Gem powder is used in potions made by druids so if you're interrested in druidry druidism and anything herbal related, alchemy you're an alchemist or potion maker, a chemist, an apothecary a pharmacist or whatever else it is your character does with plants and a cauldron, the harbor is the place to go, as that's where you can buy a cauldron aswell which is used to brew potions.

It's bought at an Npc inside a building at the harbor and basically a pot and the tool to brew potions.

You can not find gem powder as a monster loot. You can not obtain it other than buying it from the Npc.

It is at the harbor where you find gem powder, that is the place where you can obtain it.
This is how you find gem powder, buy it at the goblin near the harbor. The goblin is next to the harbor road, which is where the shop to aquire gem powder is so to speak.

This post shall be the first thing anyone searching for an answer on where to get gempowder shall receive in his search results, so help me god.
Loophole

Post by Loophole »

@Estralis and Grim- i was suggesting that a new way could be created, it is afterall unrealistic that only one person in the whole of Gobaith knows how to get such a thing, infact if i was someone on gobaith i would beat him until he told me how to make the stuff. :twisted:
Grim_banned

Post by Grim_banned »

Maybe he's just a trader that imports the goods? ;) he lives at the harbor afterall
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

He eats gems and poops powder, thats how it's done.
Alexander Knight

Post by Alexander Knight »

Rekarafi wrote:He eats gems and poops powder, thats how it's done.
So thats what the "XXX" is :roll: