The use of Travel Books?

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Urthak Grosham

The use of Travel Books?

Post by Urthak Grosham »

I did a search but most of them seemed unhelpful. How exactly do you use a travel book? I Bought one for Troll's Bain in the town with the V but I can't figure out how to activate the Teleporters. Am I stuck walking?
Loophole

Post by Loophole »

I had the same prob, till My bro helped, you put the book in your hands and "use" it. Does that work?
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

You take the book in the hand and simply click on use, then a portal randomly spawns around you.
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

[quote] till My bro helped

THAAAATS ME![/quote]
Urthak Grosham

Post by Urthak Grosham »

Ah okay, thanks
Loophole

Post by Loophole »

Just by the way, if your meaning Varshikar, use the teleporter as it is MUCH cheaper.
Llama

Post by Llama »

Since there seems to be a misunderstanding...

The teleporters are static, and cost 30 coppers. To use them, you simple walk in the middle, say "Varshikar" and you get teleported there.

The travel books will open a portal to that location - from anywhere (provided you carry them in hands and shift-click them) - they cost 1 silver. So unless you're travelling with more than 3 people - or you want an 'emergancy exit' out of a dungeon (or you're lazy) - you won't really need them.