Poofing mules

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Darkshade

Poofing mules

Post by Darkshade »

Two quick questions. Why do mules some times just suddenly dissapear?, i mean thats such a waste. And when you log off and you have a mule with you. does the mule log off with you? and does it come back when you log in again
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

1. The suddenly disappearing of mules is a bug, it is allready known, I think it will be fixed with the VBU.

2. Mules are attached to your character, they "log" in when you do and log out when you do.
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

sweet thanks!
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

this has nothin to do with poofing bit it is a question about mules... When a teleporter is used, do they go through it with you? Im scared to use a teleporter and lose all my goods:(
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

The mule is not teleported with you. it waits for you a certain time at the teeporter, then it disappears. You dont loose all your things, it will be there when you buy the mule again, you loose just 2 silvers.
Rekarafi

Post by Rekarafi »

The irony is when you buy a new mule for 2 silvers and then discover that there was 199 coppers left in it.

Ever had the feeling like wanting to run against a wall with full speed ahead? You'll have.