Alchemy Probs

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Darkshade

Alchemy Probs

Post by Darkshade »

Okay i have been trying to do alchemy. I use my sickle on plants but i always get messages like i got lice on my hand or something. All i can get stuff from is the hedge. and all i get is red elder berries. is there something wrong here because as far as i know you cant brew with berries... yes yes i know find out ig. When i ask everyone just ignors me or says im whining or that i have to read the druid codes. ARRG!. so can someone please just help?...
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Well, the problem is that you need a certain skill to gather certain herbs. So, first thing is to skill the herblore a little and make some money (important for the expensive yet still necessary powder to make potions) with them when selling those. Not sure where to sell berries, but maybe you rather check those herder mushrooms which are spreaded along rivers in forests :wink:
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

okay cool thanks will do. Just one question though.... where do i sell these mushrooms? O.o
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

Hospital in Bane, by the halfling.
Kappa

Post by Kappa »

or a player operated cook
Pterry

Re: Alchemy Probs

Post by Pterry »

Darkshade wrote:I use my sickle on plants but i always get messages like i got lice on my hand or something. All i can get stuff from is the hedge. and all i get is red elder berries. is there something wrong here because as far as i know you cant brew with berries...
The problem is that it's winter. Come spring, you'll find herbs more readily. Also, what you're attempting is just herblore; it's not alchemy.
Jupiter
Developer

Re: Alchemy Probs

Post by Jupiter »

Pterry wrote:The problem is that it's winter.
That's not really the problem. There are herbs you can find in winter, there are even herbs you can find best in the winter.

Like Ashayen said, the skill is the problem.
Darkshade

Post by Darkshade »

i know what im doing is herb lore but what the spoon else can i do? i dont know how to brew the right potion! arg! but dont worry im gonna figure it out