Special chars- help

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Darkshade

Special chars- help

Post by Darkshade »

i guys my lizard was doing his daily fishing when a fairy flew by and had a chat with her... This disturbed me since in char creation there was no fairys... I went to the different sections and found out that there are 2 special races. the goblins and the fairys. It said that i had to contact a gm or something if i wanted to make 1. I looked in the who are gms section and none of them where online. I really am wanting to make a fairy char. Can anyone help?
Magdha Tiefenerz

Post by Magdha Tiefenerz »

You seem to be quite new to Illarion. May I suggest that you familiarise yourself with the game first before making a special race char? The two special races are special and need permission for a reason.
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Also, we are no longer giving out permissions for special races, due to the fact they won't be represented in the paperdolling update.

Magdha's advice is still very valid though.
Rincewind

Post by Rincewind »

Don't forget the puny blue Gnomes, we love so much, you (sadly) can't play annymore. So there was three folks as special-folk. ;)
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Mesha Gobblesworth is a gnome. :cry:
Sammy Goldlieb

Post by Sammy Goldlieb »

My poor fairy! *cry*