Starting out

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

David Turner

Post by David Turner »

Mesha wrote:
4. There are 3 'special' races - gnomes, goblins and fairies - to make them you need to write a story about them (to 'prove' you're good at roleplaying them) - those are the most underpopulated. Otherwise, its the usual.
We no longer grant people the right to play gnomes, goblins and fairies because they will not be represented in the paperdolling update. Sorry. :)
Awww, I guess I shouldn't send in the goblin request that I have almost finished. He was a good character too. Are those races going to be included in a later update of the system or are they being earmarked for dying off at this point?

(ps: if there is no current plan to update them to fit the requirements than is there some way I might change your mind about that?)
Mesha

Post by Mesha »

Moirear Sian wrote:Would something be wrong with a spear? :o
I can just recall that Moirear had one. Or some other weapon. At least, something out of the ordinary.
Moirear Sian

Post by Moirear Sian »

It had been a trident for a while, until someone or the other complained that they weren't in the game engine, so I just defaulted to what I had actually had him using: a halberd. :roll:

No worries though. There won't be anything out of the ordinary this time around. :wink: