hmmm

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

Morbius

hmmm

Post by Morbius »

hi everyone, im having some technical dificulties here, and i cant give one of my charecters a picture for their profile but my other charecters work just fine in that respect. I was just wondering if anyone had any theories or if there are any GMs out there who feel like helping me out. The life of my new charecter depends on you all! so please help!
Thank you
Ashayen

Post by Ashayen »

What means technical difficulties? Enlighten us, please? :)
Llama

Post by Llama »

You will get help faster if you name the thread something useful "Problems with character pictures" and put it into Support (hopefully a mod will teleport it for you)
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

yes i seem to have a hard time putting notices where they'r ment to go.....
im not ver good at explaining this kind of thing anyway but here you go......i click on my list of charecters, then select the charecter in question.....then click "uplaod or deleat picture" i browse until i find one i like, try to load it then poof! an error message come up which doesnt seem to relate to what i was doing, saying "It wasnt possble to find the picture. so it could not be deleated" .....this only happens to one of my charecters, all the others are fine and work normally.....i hope ive expained thing a little better.....
Nitram
Developer

Post by Nitram »

Never create a topic with the title "hmmm". Plain luck that I read that now.

Did you upload a image for this character during the time where the images on the profiles where missing?

Nitram
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

Im sorry about the "hmm" but it was late at night when i wrote this and was lacking creativity, and yes it was during that time when the profile pictures wern't working that i created the charecter.
Arvemor

Post by Arvemor »

Morby, copy and paste the error message for Nitram. I think he'd like that.
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

It wasn't possible to find the picture. So it couldn't be deleted. Just for you :wink: hope it helps
Morbius

Post by Morbius »

I'd just like to point out the problem still isnt fixed..... :(