Druid help

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

AdamsJr

Druid help

Post by AdamsJr »

Any other druids out there that can give me a few tips on how to even begin with the making of the potions I have a cauldron cooking spoons "getting some bottles today. " I have different herbs I have gathered also. Do I need to continue in studies in the druid books to learn potions or can I try them on my own? I will oviously continue studying till I can reasd the texts just wondering If I may venture into the alchemy part without the text or if I need the understanding of the text to make the potions.
Llama

Post by Llama »

You ideally could join a druid's guild you know ;)
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

What's up with everyone being short and mean to newbies? :(

AdamsJr, what llamaman meant is that druidism is a very well kept secret (mostly), so you'll have to ask druids IC to teach you, you possibly won't (and shouldn't) get any information about it in OOC.

Good luck. x3

p.s: MAGES ROOL DRUIDS DROOL
Azuros

Post by Azuros »

For tools, you'll only need a sickle (for gathering herbs), a cauldron, and bottles for the potions.

For recipes, the best ways to know them is to learn from an established guild that already built up a bit of knowledge. (There's the shameless self promotion :P)

You -could- go at it alone though. Some types of potions require nothing more than experimentation to figure out what does what. Others however will require very specific recipes so the scrolls at the Druid House will be of help. Be wary of those though, as you need a lot of library research skill and the right language if I remember right.

I don't think that's revealing to much. If it is, I'll edit stuff out should someone request me to.
1d20

Post by 1d20 »

*Hint hint, Azuros is an elf*

:D