game question

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

AdamsJr

game question

Post by AdamsJr »

I was out strolling around mapping out the continent todya I noticed alot of structures that seemed to be abandoned IE the Tannery on the east shore the big strucuture by the road to the copper mines. the for better lack of term "winnery" on the way to the Druidhouse, the port area, and the big building complex on the North end of Greenbriar. Are these just cities currently not inhabited due to lack of population of do people actually inhabit these areas.
Llama

Post by Llama »

The 'large structure by the copper mines' is Garon's workshop - he's active enough such that the property isn't siezed.

The "Winnery" on the way to the druid house is probably the Eldan Monastry - would say that its inactive personally.

The Port area is meant to be full of buildings - but its not owned by someone - and not meant to be owned. Its a port after all.

Greenbriar is a player town - pretty inactive I suppose.
AdamsJr

Post by AdamsJr »

No I know Monestary One of my characters is of the house of Eldan no I was referring to about oh halfway between it an to the north/east in the middle of the woods there's a little stand alone building with grape vines and a wine barrel within it.
Jupiter
Developer

Post by Jupiter »

There is someone living in the stand.
It is a special char... not really used anymore. But I wouldn't try to live there. Maybe the the inhabitant will come back sometime :P
AlexRose

Post by AlexRose »

North of Briar is Caelum. We really need to put the locks back on the door :P .

But anyway, seems the problem with towns other than Bane is the lack of dungeons. Noone wants to be near Briar because it's ages away from the graveyard and raw materials.
nmaguire

Post by nmaguire »

I locked the bloody doors! *shakes fists*