Resting

A place to ask beginner questions to be answered by other players. / Ein Platz für Anfängerfragen, die von anderen Spielern beantwortet werden.

Moderator: Gamemasters

nowitzjt

Resting

Post by nowitzjt »

Right now I'm training my tailoring a bit, and it gets to a point where it says, you can't concentrate on learning right now, my buddy said don't worry, just wake up in the morning and you'll be able to learn things again. Appx. how many hours does it take to recover your ability to learn, is it based on your Constitution perhaps? My Constitution is pretty low, mage based stats so high Intelligence/low Con=Burst Learning?

Josh
Vern Kron

Post by Vern Kron »

If you spend one hour IG, without using any skill you can learn again. You log out, it takes four hours.

Intelligence allows you to learn for longer periods of time, but in the begining you are learning -alot-.
nowitzjt

Ty

Post by nowitzjt »

Thanks for the reply Kron, an hour doesn't seem so bad, plus i gotta study for real life stuff anyway lol. I think when i'm a survivable adventurer i'll apply for the Magic Academy =).

Josh
Aldan Vian

Post by Aldan Vian »

Make sure to meet a teacher personaly. Applying on their board never works. Or you could join one of the other magic teaching guilds...
Vern Kron

Re: Ty

Post by Vern Kron »

nowitzjt wrote:Thanks for the reply Kron, an hour doesn't seem so bad, plus i gotta study for real life stuff anyway lol. I think when i'm a survivable adventurer i'll apply for the Magic Academy =).

Josh
Erm.. you should actually do stuff IG during that time, roleplaying. Otherwise you are idleing and subject to punishment.