Legends of Illarion 2

This is a board that contains all informations related to the Illarion spin-off "Legends of Illarion" / Dieses Board enthält alle Informationen bezüglich des Illarion-Ablegers "Legends of Illarion".

Moderators: Dyluck, Developers

Poke

Legends of Illarion 2

Post by Poke »

Dyluck when the legends of Illarion 2 is coming up?
Pellandria

Post by Pellandria »

I doubt that Dyluck knows enough "new players" to make a sequel, unless you want him to flesh out the old chars even more...
Kugar

Post by Kugar »

I think if anyone is to make LOI 2, they will have to have knowledge about the happenings in game/ characters around about the times of atleast 2005 till now. I agree with Pellandria here, and would think it would be more appealing to players that actually played last couple of years if they could familiarize more with the next game e.g. feel move 'involved' in it. And no, I'm not talking about putting newbies or chars with no real influence or popularity into the next game, but it could include some groovy quests or battles that happened in the past few years along with some familiar faces., maybe even throw in a name your own character choice? Meh, it probably won't happen. Not for a few years anyway.
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

There are currently no plans to make any more games for me. I have thought about sharing the details of my ideas for Legends Of Illarion 2 (the prequel of the gods) in the hopes that someone else might be able to make use those ideas in some way or another, but I have been too lazy to make a thread and explain everything, and also because nobody really seemed to comment about my portrayal of the gods.
Poke

Post by Poke »

i would like to play Moshran again ^_^
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

I thought people would want to play as Moshran too, journeying through ancient Illarion as a mortal and developing relationships with the others who would eventually become Younger Gods, and then finally fighting the destined battle that would turn him evil. But apparently people don't seem that interested, or at least they didn't make it far enough in the game to see the story of the gods...
jskalfjjoi

Re: Legends of Illarion 2

Post by jskalfjjoi »

but it could include some groovy quests or battles that happened in the past few years along with some familiar faces.
download royal1688
Dyluck

Re: Legends of Illarion 2

Post by Dyluck »

This thread is already way outdated. LOI2 has already been released so I am locking this thread.