And I'm now stuck on A dark shrine

This is a board that contains all informations related to the Illarion spin-off "Legends of Illarion" / Dieses Board enthält alle Informationen bezüglich des Illarion-Ablegers "Legends of Illarion".

Moderators: Dyluck, Developers

Poke

And I'm now stuck on A dark shrine

Post by Poke »

Yep... with vampires,Red demons and other some of the monsters there and now I'm stuck on a throne room with waters or something how do i solve it?
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Look for arrows that point to a spot where you will find a button.

Also, you don't need to start a brand new thread every time you are stuck somehwere.
Poke

Post by Poke »

Cool thanks and sorry if i post too much your game is kinda hard though but who cares anyways i love it thanks dy.
Poke

Post by Poke »

And lastly the arrows are quiet confussing though lol
redamar

Re: And I'm now stuck on A dark shrine

Post by redamar »

stuck there too don.t get what with the arrows think i check the whole room great game sometimes puzzles little annoying as i want to get with the story and stuck anyway what to do there i didn.t get it with the arrows thank you
redamar

Post by redamar »

find it
redamar

Post by redamar »

iam stuck in one of the temple to awaken gods with something with eight sound can.t found the order
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

If it's the right side of Adron's Temple, you're supposed to press the button and hear 8 sounds of elemental magic, and then step on the buttons to produce the sounds in the same order.

From left to right, you should press the buttons in this order: 5, 8, 3, 1, 7, 6, 2, 4
redamar

Post by redamar »

thanks for the help iam now stuck at ruins of nabrano when i enter the cave with the green haired man in cave and tell me to go either left or right. also is there another game with the gods your game is great
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

In every room, you have 3 choices: Either go left, right, or go back where you came from. So just remember to try them all if you get stuck.

I was originally going to make the next game a prequel about the gods, but no I didn't make that game.
Drace Blackman

Post by Drace Blackman »

Hi Dyluck is me Poke i'm back after a few years, i'm starting to play Illarion again meanwhile waiting for part 2 to be arrive