help I'm stuck

This is a board that contains all informations related to the Illarion spin-off "Legends of Illarion" / Dieses Board enthält alle Informationen bezüglich des Illarion-Ablegers "Legends of Illarion".

Moderators: Dyluck, Developers

Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

To get Irmorom's emblem, you need to master the skills of Blacksmithing, Carpentry, Tailoring, Baking, Glassblowing, and Druidry. Baking and Druidry requires possession of all recipes. You don't need to keep the created items in stock.

Oh and turns out I was wrong about Moshran's Emblem, but I guess you found it anyways...

Congratulations on getting this far in the game. :D
soufian

Post by soufian »

thanks alot my friend :) yeah i've got every emblem now and i'm still in search for new sidequests,maybe there are some ;)

thanks again for all the help.PLEASE MAKE A NEW ONE :D I WILL PAY YOU MONEY FOR CREATING A NEW GAME ;)
soufian

Post by soufian »

well i played the game and i finally finished it :) its one of the greatest games ever.
i really would like to know about the past,so when ist legends of illarion 2 coming :) it was the last in the game "LEGENDS OF ILLARION II COMING SOON"
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

If you haven't done so already, there is also a sidequest if you go to Troll's Bane and talk to Fenrir Kreigswolf in the tavern.

Sorry, I currently have no plans to make the prequel.
I'm thought the trailer said "Coming Someday" actually, not "Coming Soon".