help I'm stuck

This is a board that contains all informations related to the Illarion spin-off "Legends of Illarion" / Dieses Board enthält alle Informationen bezüglich des Illarion-Ablegers "Legends of Illarion".

Moderators: Dyluck, Developers

Foulu

help I'm stuck

Post by Foulu »

I'm stuck in the castle where you have to save Sabrina, I got past the puzzle but there is nowhere to go.

:( Could someone please help me!!
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

After passing the puzzle area with the guards, you should ignore the stairs and just head to the left side on the 1st floor and head up the western stairs. If you can make it to those stairs and go to the 2nd floor west wing with the dorm/cafe/prison, just talk to everything. Twice.

If you can't make it to the western stairs, because some invisible guards stop you, it could be a bug from using Puzzle Skipper in that area. To avoid that bug and still be able to use Puzzle Skipper, you must at least walk past the 3 guards and 3 wall switches before using Puzzle Skipper.
Foulu

Post by Foulu »

thnx that was very helpfull :D but now I'm stuck at the tower of enlightenment lol

I'm stuck at the eight bookcases and I need to put in a number at the door...
but I don't know what to do....should it be a story or something?
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

So there are 4 sections and each section contains 8 bookcases marked 1 to 8. Each section contains a theme, and one bookcase in each section does not fit each the theme. Pick out the 4 bookcases that do not fit each theme and input the corresponding numbers at the door.
Foulu

Post by Foulu »

thnx :D I solved it :D
Brynley

Desert

Post by Brynley »

Hey,

Great game, by the way. I am stuck as well. I am in the desert now and am following the advice to head northeast but eventually I hit the wall of palm trees to the north and cannot continue further. I did see the oasis as well and I was north of it too but there is no way to continue east or north. Please help me. (A map would be nice.)

Thanks,

Brynley
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Thanks! Look at the line of palm trees a little more carefully and you will find that there is one gap that you can pass through.
Brynley

Post by Brynley »

Thanks a lot, I found it. I am quite enjoying your game. Please ignore the private message I sent you. Oh, and the link to the walk through is broken.
Brynley

Post by Brynley »

Now I am stuck in the mines. I did find the secret passage with the Rune Staff and did kill the two Living Statues. Further north though is another way blocked by those spikes coming from the ground. Do I have to manipulate the switches from the other spikes, the very first one? I tried but nothing works. Does it have anything to do with the boulders? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

The door blocked by spikes can be opened by a button on a wall located somewhere near the bridge but not on either side of it...
Poke

Post by Poke »

I'm also stuck too... when i was the palace of Callarion the guards wont let me through even the movement's hideout won't let me i also gather information in callarion I'm stuck too
Poke

Post by Poke »

and now I'm also stuck at the puzzle of guards can you make a walkthrough video?
Brynley

Post by Brynley »

Hi, I am impressed by the length and turn of events of this game, thanks a lot. I must admit that I am stuck again, though. I am in that one temple with (Roke, Korwin, and Astral) and cannot figure out what to do in that one room with the one "Elder" creature and the chest that keeps supplying me with the Tiger Tamer whip. It has a sign that tells me to think carefully. Well, I tried. Please help.
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Thanks, and let me just say that the plot twists get even more epic starting at chapter 9!

You must be talking about the Temple of Zhambra. Outside that room you mentioned, there are 4 pillars you can push. You need to push them north towards the door and the switch, so that you can walk onto the pillars from the carpet areas above. Then you will be able to press the swtich and enter the door. If you push the pillars into a dead end, you will need to walk into the room with the sign to "reset" the pillars. Also the chest giving you infinite Tiger Tamers is just a minor bug.
jackreapersam

Post by jackreapersam »

help me i'm stuck in adron temple!!!!!!!
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

I would like to help, but you need to be more specific.
jackreapersam

Post by jackreapersam »

forget adron temple now i'm stuck in tower enlightment with sudoku puzzle there, it makes me crazy please help me!!!
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

jackreapersam

Post by jackreapersam »

thank u dyluck but now i'm trapped again in tower of enlightment, in the floor where there are so many stairs when i want to back i can't is it bug!!!!! if it's bug where i can download the patch(i came back to tower of enlightmnet after elara and triad terror took nadrook equipment)
jackreapersam

Post by jackreapersam »

who is this dyluck really are is he god or something like that or he is moshran???
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Sorry for the bug, here is the patch, but it was not necessary to revisit the Tower Of Enlightenment anyways.
http://rapidshare.com/files/363420803/Map0409.lmu

As for Dyluck's true identity, you will have to finish the game or get near the end to find out, or at least to get an idea. You are almost near the end anyways.
Brynley

Post by Brynley »

Hi, sorry to bother you again but I need some help again. I am in that one temple for which you need to cross the country's border for the first time (beginning of chapter 9, forgot the name). Specifically, in the room where one receives the Death Shield and the Dark Helmet, and where there are a bunch of pools in strange shapes, a lot of monsters, and a throne blocking the way. How do you get past the throne? I tried killing all the enemies but that did not work. Thanks in advance.
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

You must be talking about the Temple Of Cherga. Some pools of water in that room form arrow shapes, so check the spot where the arrows meet to find a hidden button.
Brynley

Post by Brynley »

How does one enter the temple of Ronagan?
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

Use a barrel as a stepping stool to break in through the window of Ronagan's Temple.
soufian

Post by soufian »

hello you guys

i'm playing the game for a while now,and i have to say: IT'S GREAT :) but i've got a big problem. I 'm in the desert town callaron, and i can't get past the guards in front of the castle neiter to the movement hideout...i talked to everyone,but i got no clue any more

thanks in advance
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

When you leave the front of the castle, Dyluck will say he needs to find another way to get inside. At this point, there will be a new person in the tavern to talk to.
soufian

Post by soufian »

Thanks alot....you know your game is great :) but now i've got many more problems...i'm in search for the other emblems before i have to go after eldara.it's optional,but i really like to search everything out....maybe you can give me some hints.especially i'm getting my head exploded because of the rythm in the elven city,where you have to find out a name of a human bard.maybe you can help me,too????
Dyluck

Post by Dyluck »

The name of the human bard is Hyssena, who temporarily joined Dyluck back in Chapter 5. Your reward is one of the druid recipes (Food/Mana Potion I believe??)

Location of the Emblems:

Cherga- Talk to her in the underwater city in Chapter 10
Adron- Automatic given
Ronagan- Automatic given
Malachin- Automatic given
Sirani- Automatic given
Oldra- A town where Halflings live
Irmorom- A town where Dwarves live
Zhambra- Revisit Zhambra's Temple
Nargun- Don't bother looking for it now. You will know when it's time to start searching...
Elara- Grey Light's Tower of Enlightenment
Moshran- I forgot right now.... possibly Cherga's Temple... tell you later...
soufian

Post by soufian »

thanks alot, i've managed to get all the emblems except of the one in the dwarfen clan...he just laughs and say,if that's all what i've crafted.maybe i've got to produce all the armours and so on with the saw,needle and hammer and keep those items in my stock???maybe you can help me again

i managed to fight against dai luck and won,that was a great battle.i hope you will make further games sometime.keep on