The Republic of Callahorn

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Mishrack

Post by Mishrack »

Your lack of knowledge on the subject of both monarchy and general diplomacy clearly prove that you cannot be a prince, as you claim, as if you were, you would know something as basic as that.
Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

I believe Grant is trying to implement a new type of order. The one which will not be an absolute monarchy, but yet, not a complete democracy.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

He will fail.

Grant has no idea how to run a kingdom, foolishly making armies and armies of convicts, working to grab land thats not his, and then denying all accounts of it.

Murderers and Thieves now plague a once decent kingdom, and its Grant to blame for this.

All who follow Grant:

You have many enemies now.

~Istan Rockwall~
Vahkos

Post by Vahkos »

((I couldn't help myself, but isn't it kind of odd that all except one Movement member yesterday is slain by Darlok again in one day, including Grant, and they return moments later to act as if they still own the place...?))

As mentioned before, Callahorn is a fantasy. A dream. Quit dreaming, or they'll become nightmares.

~Vahkos Nosral~
veralion

Post by veralion »

If Grant was smarters, he know, Republic mean no king...
More rulers run places of territory... choose by peoples...
Congradulations though, Prince, on yous victory. Always good to see someones accomplish goal...big goal...
What happens to Darloks now?
Farebaa!

Chief Veralion, of the Bloodskull clan
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Hah? A decent Kingdom? Clearly this person is a follower of Darlok and would appose me or anyone else who slays Darlok and tries to build something great out of the dirt that is now Callahorn.
Facts? What facts? Yes, a handful of members of the Movement were criminals in the face of Lyrenzia. But i do not think that you throw away a life. I give chances. And they have proved their worth to me.
And also, you ignore the nobles in my guild. Lenti, Callith, Thaseus, Kruuba, Derinoar Fallvictor, and Elrim. But no one speaks of them because you love to ignore things that prove your little arguement absolete.

Grant Herion
Elrim

Post by Elrim »

Glad to hear the news, Good Grant. I appologize for not being there by your and the others sides fighting the fight. But, I would like to request for a good ranking position amoung the Republic.
And thank you for mentioning myself and the others to the peoples who oppose. Too seldom do they see the others who fight along with you...

Elrim
Urii Vandos

Post by Urii Vandos »

Nobles like Thaseus? I've seen Thaseus at his noble work--assassinating a guard, unprovoked. What a noble, indeed...

I am all for second chances, but third and fourth chances when the person in question shows little remorse, such as is the case of Kale Orton, is another thing entirely.

Your God gave you a decisive victory; your ineptitude will take it away.

~~Urii Vandos
Order of the Seeker
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

If the "vile" ones are in Callahorn, that means they arent in Trollsbane
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Of course we fear the growth of vile filth and a nation of criminals
I am no criminal. You pass judgements to quickly. You know nothing of me or my profession, and if you did you know I am no filth.

((Odd, 2 days after a whole kingdom is taken over he returns to claim it))
Albernon

Post by Albernon »

I speak of the majority of your allies, and to associate yourself with them as such is good enough for me to consider you filth that plagues the values of lawful society.

Those criminals could live a normal life like any other person if they simply gave up their criminal ways and their allegience to dillusional anti-law factions. It was their own choice not to give themselves another chance.
Nobles....hah. If those could be considered nobles then we must be living among the divine.

Fighting Darlok is one thing. Following a power hungry hypocrite who contradicts everything he claims he fought for and then tries to create a government without knowing what a republic is, is another matter. A single foolish king instead of a council of elected representitives to rule and make judgments, death instead of prison, and where the strong prey on the weak. Oh yes, I can see just how great and noble this dream is. I hope I don't puke.
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

It doesn't matter who you are with as long as you keep your morals. You don't even know my profession, and if you did your mind would change. You just labeled me because I fight for grant.
Albernon

Post by Albernon »

Hold your tongue, out of everyone a follower of Darlok shouldn't feel justified to judge what is fair.
Labeling is what the world does, yourself included.

In any case it does not matter. The label of filth and criminal was never meant specifically for you only. How you view yourself is of little consequence to the big picture.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Albernon wrote:
Hold your tongue, out of everyone a follower of Darlok shouldn't feel justified to judge what is fair.
Labeling is what the world does, yourself included.

In any case it does not matter. The label of filth and criminal was never meant specifically for you only. How you view yourself is of little consequence to the big picture.

And your a governmentalist bastard, labelling people making you just as much a scum as any criminal of your land.

You insult people you don't know. A coward, and a fools behaviours.

Writing pages of words, which can be summed up in a sentence. Your not any smarter, wiser, or powerfull, then grants pigs.

And Grant, I follow no one of these lands, I make my own judgements.

~Istan Rockwall~
Albernon

Post by Albernon »

The Returner wrote:
And your a governmentalist bastard, labelling people making you just as much a scum as any criminal of your land.

You insult people you don't know. A coward, and a fools behaviours.

Writing pages of words, which can be summed up in a sentence. Your not any smarter, wiser, or powerfull, then grants pigs.

And Grant, I follow no one of these lands, I make my own judgements.

~Istan Rockwall~
Does the word irony mean anything to you?
And so just by making those accusations, you have done exactly the same things yourself and continue the hypocritical cycle yet again.
All just to satisfy your impulsive ego. Feelin like a big man now?
Save us all some time if you can't stop contradicting yourself for once.

Oh and don't blame others for your own literary incompetence if you can't read, spell, or write properly.
Try reading things over a few times if your brain works slower than your raging primitive impulse to respond to single word stimulus like "labeling".
I'd rather argue with a cultured criminal, than an impulsive illiterate idiot who can't follow an argument.
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Judge me, off of four, or five sentences if you must. Judge me off my looks, my money. But don't judge my heart, because a mans heart is the one thing you can never take from him.

Perhaps I did not learn like you have, this makes you no better then I.

Here is a word for you:

Egotistical Bastard

Oh...sorry, that was two

Perhaps now you will insult my math skills?

One thing is for certain

Both of your evil dynasty travesties on the world, will fall.

~Istan Rockwall~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

A once decent kingdom, that flooded Trollsbane with rotworms. A once decent kingdom that was built on the blood and labor of an enslaved people. Appeasement is a terrible thing.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I wonder why all the dwarves of Silverbrand seem to be so much against I defeating Darlok and trying to make Callahorn into something useful and important. They didn't have these arguements with Darlok... As if they wanted him there... how odd..

Grant Herion
Galim

Post by Galim »

all the dwarfes of silverbrand? looks through the messages here and through the list of citizens of silverband there is no message from a member of silverband who said just anything against ya won fight with darlok. and by the side. albernon is no dwarf of Silverbrand. well, from where do ya ahve ya informations, King.

Galim
Kale

Post by Kale »

well I see one...you

Kale Orton
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Ah yes, your right, Mishrak must not be a member either. It just seems that there are more dwarves writing, but it is just Albernon being himself trying to stop anything he doesn't know about.

Grant Herion
Galim

Post by Galim »

uhm, have i wrote anything that looks like that iam against grants victory over Darlok? have i, or any other dwarf of silverrband, wrote nything about that? do ya really think that we are sad that Darlok was defeated?

mishrack just tried to correct ya faulire about this "republic" thing. he haven't wrote any word against ya victory about Darlok

Galim
Albernon

Post by Albernon »

The Returner wrote:Judge me, off of four, or five sentences if you must. Judge me off my looks, my money. But don't judge my heart, because a mans heart is the one thing you can never take from him.
Again, does the word irony or hyprocrisy mean anything to you at all?
Do you not comprehend language, or do you just always wear sheep skin while telling others not to kill them?
A once decent kingdom, that flooded Trollsbane with rotworms. A once decent kingdom that was built on the blood and labor of an enslaved people. Appeasement is a terrible thing.
You mean those enslaved people who willingly chose to follow Darlok instead of live a law abiding peaceful life? It must be even harder to appease those who reject a civilization created without lifting a single sword and instead go to try and steal for themselves land that was already stolen.
I wonder why all the dwarves of Silverbrand seem to be so much against I defeating Darlok and trying to make Callahorn into something useful and important. They didn't have these arguements with Darlok... As if they wanted him there... how odd..
Who here complained about the part of defeating Darlok? Oh my, it looks like the dear king is already suffering disillusions and stresses of his failed attempt to create a government.

Similarly I wonder why Grant always argued with Lyrenzia and not Darlok in the beginning. I guess most people realized there was no need to argue against something that was openly evil? Oh wait, wasn't there some foolish prince who claimed Darlok wasn't evil and sided with him before he outlived his usefulness?
Thaseus Gaeadose

Post by Thaseus Gaeadose »

Some important news:
The bloodskulls have became allies with Darlok.
Athian is working for Darlok now, and I believe he wants the bounty money.

Thaseus
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Albernon, the outspoken town "representive":

Does the word "Idiocy" mean anything to you?
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

How interesting, I would never have thought that the Bloodskulls would go back to allying themselves with Darlok again. After all, they are allied with the Grey Rose, which last time I checked, are at war with Darlok.
As for Athian, I would have thought that someone as a councilor in a guild that ment to stat neutral and would only fight for others wouldn't fight for money. I suppose some would forget their vows they make for money.

Grant Herion
Albernon

Post by Albernon »

The Returner wrote:Albernon, the outspoken town "representive":

Does the word "Idiocy" mean anything to you?
Are you still repsonding impulsively to satisfy your dillusional belief that it makes you look like a big man? How about you come up with something original and with more substance next time?

Why don't you just sit down and think about how hyprocritical it is to tell others not to judge while you're calling people names on the very next sentence. I don't have much time for uncultured and illiterate war mongers who can't sit still for two mintues after supposedly becoming peaceful and neutral.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Then why don't you stop bickering trying to prove you have a brain and start writing about what is on topic?

Grant Herion
The Returner

Post by The Returner »

Don't you think how its ironic how you speak as if I said I never judge?

You petty petty fool, must you make up for your size by saying "isent it ironic" every post, Without knowing what Ironic even means?

NOTHING Is ironic on this topic, and if there was, you COULD explain, instead of acting like a complete insane government supporting mule jackass.

Why don't you take your own, advice, to heart.

Instead of badgering others.

~Istan Rockwall~
Albernon

Post by Albernon »

Grant, I would, except that all you've done is avoid questions and accusations because you can't put up a decent argument.

And because the other guy arguing with me is too stupid to realize that we're both here for a similar purpose to show you as the fool that you are, and instead lets his personal grudges and impluses draw attention away from our common goal.