A Battle in the Northern lands

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

veralion

A Battle in the Northern lands

Post by veralion »

Me just recieved word of the battle with the Horde in north on their territory. Good fights! Good win!! Dwarves, town gaurd, Bloodskulls, and others fight against them. Me would like to raise up Kaja, who now a Shaman under Head Shaman Tharge Cogurr, of Bloodskull clan. They play major part in fight me hear. Everyone, good fights.

Me thinks this isn't the only time we will see Horde. But let they knows, after some rest, Bloodskulls will battle along-side others and weather their storm!

-Chief Veralion, of the Bloodskull Clan-
Kale

Post by Kale »

So what you are saying is that you plan to attack our town...well I feel sorry for the saps cause I shall have my sword with me to slay all of you.

Kale
Athian

Post by Athian »

are you a complete idiot. Veralion just said he'd help the town, and it's obvisous you've never fought many orcs before or you wouldn't be so thrilled to get into confrontation.

Athian
Kale

Post by Kale »

Athian poor Athian are you mad because you stood no chance against me in town today I brought you down like I brought down your little town guard Hagen. I am telling you my strength is pure and my mind is full...and there is NO way you can stop me!

Kale
Athian

Post by Athian »

actually i'm more interested in your bad reading skills. look real close at whats written above, but don't strain yourself i know how hard reading must be for you.
Kale

Post by Kale »

laughs

Athian you are no chance and no the Orc can't write nor can he think.
So before you insult me again just remember who left your body on the ground to rot.

Kale
Athian

Post by Athian »

tsk tsk. anger anger anger, sign of low intelligence,
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

Kale wrote:...my strength is pure and my mind is full...
I'm just curious, but full of what? And Athian, if he defeated you, is it wise to egg him on again?

~Paul Laffing~
Kaja Wolfagen

Kale

Post by Kaja Wolfagen »

Kale, yoo slew me when i first arrive on island, and torment me many times after. But i has got stronger, since showing this strength yoo have fled me, why be this Oomie, nub like fair fight, if you dare write upon Chiefs post yoo bring upon yourself much sorrow
Kale

Post by Kale »

Kaja even though you have gotten stronger I also have gotten stronger...and to Paul my mind is full of knowelge I have learned a lot sence my other conferntations with these people.

Kale
Neizu

Post by Neizu »

I shall fight in the battles at Northerot myself.
veralion

Post by veralion »

Oomie Kale Orton like run mouth. Kale not read goods. Kale full of himselfs. Kale not know what like fight Horde or Skull for that matters. Kale not wise...
And Kale...no threaten Skull or friend of Skulls no more...
Farebaa,

Chief Veralion
Alice

Post by Alice »

Alice briefly glances over Kale's poor penmanship and turns up her nose after writing a quick reply:

Kale, you're writing is hardly any better than Veralion's if at all. Don't insult him. Especially since you are one he may have been in support of. You are obviously not on the side of the Horde, so just realize your misinterpretation and leave it at that.

~Alice~
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

I have a feeling, that based on Veralion's last message, Kale is no longer able to realize much besides the fact that his body is rotting and he's not in it.

~Paul Laffing~