ROYAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE KINGDOM OF NORTHEROT

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Delia

ROYAL ANNOUNCEMENT OF THE KINGDOM OF NORTHEROT

Post by Delia »

((English translation below))
Delia stellt sich demonstrativ vor eine Menschenmenge, die sich vorm Laden in Troll's Bane versammelt hat und breitet eine Rolle vor sich aus. Sie fährt mit den Augen von links nach rechts, und scheint die folgenden Worte laut vorzulesen, erreicht jedoch immer wieder das Ende der Seite und fängt von neuem an, sie mit den Augen, nach unten zu verfolgen. Sie ignoriert das Gelächter der anderen.

"Höret Höret, das Königreich von Northerot kündigt an:
Eine Reihe von Mißverständnissen scheint die Runde gemacht zu haben werter Kleinstadtpöbel. Laßt mich euch nun breittreten, dass ihr falsch damit lagt dem kleinen Hobbyzauberer und Taschenspieler Zerbus zu folgen. Vergeßt auch Grant. Er wird nie lernen wie man einen Kragen faltet und allein für diese Modesünde gehört er eingekerkert.
Nein, allein ich bin es, die euer volles Vertrauen verdient und bis zu Darloks Rückkehr der Geber aller Güter für euch Volk sein wird.

Einige scheinen es zu ahnen, andere wissen es bereits tief in ihrem Herzen, dass allein ich es bin, der die Macht im schönen Königreich Northerot zusteht, denn mich hat Darlok zu seiner Frau gewählt, ja ich bin die Frau Lord Monarch Delia Quaid. Aus Angst vor Nebenbuhlern hat er mich bisher geheim gehalten, aber nein, es soll nicht länger ein Geheimnis sein, mich hat er erwählt, seinetwegen ist er seit Wochen unterwegs mit nur einer Schaufel bewaffnet gräbt er sich durch die dunkelsten und verlaustesten Mienen der Insel nur um mir ein paar Edelsteine zu bringen.

Da Zerbus nicht die geringste Erfahrung in Menschenführung zu haben scheint, hier ein paar Änderungen:

1.) Zerbus wird als königlicher Befehlshaber aberkannt und durch mich, ihre Herrlichkeit, die Frau Lord Monarch Delia Quaid ersetzt. Zerbus ist fortan dazu verdammt die Erbsen der königlichen Speisekammer zu zählen.

2.) Da Grant die königliche Moderegel verletzt hat, muß er fortan in rosa gekleidet (in ihrer Güte sieht die Frau Lord Monarchin davon ab ein Kleid vorzuschreiben) durch Northerot schreiten.

3.) Alle anderen Bewohner müssen sich täglich zur Mittagszeit um den Balkon der königlichen Gemächer versammeln und ihre Herrlichkeit, der Frau Lord Monarch Delia Quaid und ihres Gatten huldigen und preisen.

Ich weiß, es dürstet euch nach weiteren Worten, aber ihre Vollkommenheit nutzt nun die Gunst der Abenstunde um von ihrem Fenster aus ein paar Abendhuldigungen fanatischer Delia-Anhänger zu lauschen, gelegentlich zu applaudieren und sie mal mit einem Knochen, mal mit einem Apfel zu belohnen.

Weitere Gesetze werden folgen.

Herzliche Grüße gehen an alle künftigen Bewohner Northerots."

Delia stoppt in der Mitte der Seite, faltet das Pergament zusammen und macht sich in großen, majestätischen Schritten davon. Als ihr ein berühmt-berüchtigter Mann der Stadtwache Troll's Banes begegnet flüster sie nur, ihren Zauberstab auf ihn richtend:"Frosch...Frosch", flucht ein paar Mal und geht dann unverichteter Dinge weiter Richtung Northerot um dort das selbige zu verkünden.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delia places herself demonstrately in front of a crowd, who has gathered in front of the shop in Troll’s Bane and unrolls a parchment. She let her eyes glide from the left to the right of the paper and seems to read the following words aloud, begins however to start from the top when she reaches the end of the page and continues to follow the page down to the end again. She ignores the laughter of the others.

"Hear hear, the Kingdom of Northerot announces:

A row of misunderstandings seem to have gone the round, dear rabble. Let me now explain you, that you were wrong with following this little hobby mage Zerbus. Forget Grant aswell. He never will learn how to fold a collar right and alone for this sin of taste he should be imprisoned.
No, I am the one and only, who deserves your entire trust and will be the giver of all goods for you people until Darlok's return.

Some of you seem to suspect , others know already in the depth of their hearts that I am the one
and only, who is entitled to the power in the beautiful kingdom of Northerot, because Darlok has chosen me to be his wife. Yes, I am the Layd Lord Monarch Delia Quaid.
Being afraid of competitors he has kept this fact secret, but no, now it shall not be a secret any more: he chose me. Because of me he is absent for weeks with nothing more euqipped than a shovel he is digging trough the darkest and lousiest mines of this isle to bring me some gems.

As Zerbus seems not to have the slightes experience in the guidance of people, here some changes:

1.) Zerbus is deprived of being royal commander and is replaced by me, the glory herself, the Lady Lord Monarch Delia Quaid. Zerbus is from now on condemned to count the peas in the royal food chamber.

2.) As Grant has offended against the royal dressing rule he has to walk from now on dressed in pink trough Northerot ( in her kindness the Lady Lord Monarch refrains from prescribing a dress).

3.) All other citizens have to gather around the balcony of the royal halls at the noon time and have to pay homage and praise the glory of the Lady Lord Monarch Delia Quaid and of her husband.

I know, you thirst for further words, but the perfection herself, takes now the opportunity of the evening hours to listen to the praising of fanatic Delia-followers in front of her window, to applaud occasionally and to recompence them with a bone or an apple.

Further laws will follow.

Kind regards at all future citizens of Northerot.

Delia stops in the middle of the page, rolls the parchment up and leaves with wide majestically steps. When she meets a well-known, notorious guardsman of Troll's Bane she just whispers while pointing her wand at him: "Frog...frog", curses some times and walks on hires unfinished into the direction of Northerot for announcing there the same.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I will not wear pink when I am in Northerot... And Darlok has already returned...

Grant Herion
Derinoar Fallvictor

Post by Derinoar Fallvictor »

A cloaked man listens to the nosenses she speaks and smirks as he walks off to count his arrows, he finds that there are a few for her if need be.

"Pathic.."
Delia

Post by Delia »

((English translation below))

Das Königreich Northerot wird regiert und ist das Eigentum Darloks, Herrscher des Nordens und seiner Frau, Delia Quaid, Herrscherin des Nordens.

Die Änderungen am Gesetzbuch:

Das Wort Darloks steht höher als das Gesetz. Das Wort seiner unfehlbaren Gattin Lady Lord Monarch Delia Quaid steht höher als das Gesetz und Lord Darloks Wort.
  • Das Eindringen in unser geliebtes Königreich ist ausdrücklich erlaubt, wenn man die Grenzen überschreitet, muß man sich drei mal in Richtung ihrer Allherrlichkeit, in ihrem Schlosse den Huldigungen der Anhänger fröhnend, verbeugen und jedes Mal sagen:"Herrlichkeit und Wohlergehen für die Lady Lord Monarch Delia Quaid und ihrem Gatten.

Mord ist verboten, es ist die Pflicht jedes Bürgers nett zu einander zu sein. Umarmungen und Küsse sollten an der Tagesordnung stehen. Aus Angst vor Krankheiten und Ungeziefer sollte die Lady Lord Monarch dabei jedoch außer Betracht gelassen werden.

Die Zerstörung der kostbaren Eigentümer ihrer Unfehlbarkeit ist verboten, allein der Lady Lord Monarch obliegt es alles was sie will zu zerstören und es sich von ihren gütigen Untertanen, dem Pöbel zu Fuß und zu Pferd, ersetzen zu lassen.

Mord ist verboten, es ist die Pflicht jedes Bürgers nett zu einander zu sein. Umarmungen und Küsse sollten an der Tagesordnung stehen. Aus Angst vor Krankheiten und Ungeziefer sollte die Lady Lord Monarch dabei jedoch außer Betracht gelassen werden.

Es ist nicht gestattet eigenen Besitz zu haben, alles, was die Bürger verdienen und besitze, geht an die Lady Lord Monarch Delia Quaid, die natürlich gut darauf aufpassen und es sicher verfahren wird.

Es ist verboten die Lady Lord Monarch und die, ihr am Rockzipfel hängende Familie, zu beleidigen und wird mit Kitzelattacken bestraft.

'Das Recht der Duellierung'
    Im Falle dessen, das ein Verbrechen begannen wurde, hat das Opfer das Recht das kriminelle Subjekt in einem Apfelweitwurf herauszufordern. Ein Beamter von Northerot muß das Duell beobachten. Dem Gewinner winkt ein Korb voller Äpfel, der Besiegte ist dazu verdammt dem Gewinner wann immer er es wünscht, einen Apfel zu pflücken.

'Das Recht des Schutzes'
    Natürlich hat jeder Bürger unseres Landes das Recht das Königreich mit seinem eigenen Leben zu beschützen.

'Die Pflicht der Bürger'
    Jeder Bürger hat die Pflicht aktiv für die Verbesserung der Laune der Lord Lady Monarch zu sorgen. Das bezieht Witze mit ein, Kunststücke, freundliche Gespräche sowie auch das andauernde Preisen ihrer Schönheit.

Wachen werden nicht länger benötigt, da jeder die Lady Lord Monarch liebt und ihre Gesetze achtet.

'Das Recht zum Krieg'
    Der Krieg wird durch das Schicken freundlicher Briefe and den Feind ersetzt um ihn zu beruhigen.

'Das Recht zum Sklaven'
    Allein der Lady Lord Monarch obliegt es Sklaven einzustellen. Sklaven arbeiten direkt für die Lady Lord Monarch. Sklaven haben sich nicht über ihre arbeit zu beklagen, möge sie auch noch so erniedrigend und menschenfeindlich sein, sondern immer ein Lächeln auf ihren Lippen zu tragen.
Verträge und Beziehungen zu anderen Gruppierungen
  • Der Krieg mit Silberbrand [/u]

Jedem Zwerg aus Silberbrand ist es erlaubt Northerot zu betreten aber muß einen Korb voller Äpfel mitbringen, sollte er im Sinne haben, die Lady Lord Monarch und ihren Gatten zu besuchen.
    Wenn du irgendwo einen Zwerg aufliest, drück ihn und küss ihn und geh mit ihm Äpfel pflücken

Der Krieg mit der Grauen Rose

Die „Graue Rose“ hat Lord Darlok den Krieg erklärt und daher müssen wir jetzt alle ganz fleißig jeden Tag freundliche Briefe an sie schreiben um sie zu besänftigen. Trefft ihr irgendwo einen Ritter von ihnen an, lasst euch nicht auf einen offenen Apfelweitwurfwettbewerb mit ihnen in (das Qietschen ihrer Rüstung kündet sie gewöhnlich an), sondern lasst ab davon und bietet ihm einen kostenlosen Apfel an.
Die Rangordnung der Befehlsinhaber:

Lady Monarch, Frau Darloks, Herrscherin über Northerot und Kommandierene über die königliche Mode
  • Delia Quaid
Lord Monarch, Herrscher über Northerot [/b]
  • Darlok
Königlicher Erbsenzähler:
  • Zerbus ('Zerb'russ Qu'abban do Northerot')
    [Stellung offen]
LVorsitzender spezieller Kleidungs,- und Modevorhaben
  • [Stellung besetzt]
Mitglieder der Wache über die Apfelbäume:
  • Zerbus (zeitweise)
  • Aerinkoth
  • Derthag
  • Nerevar schattenaxt
  • [Stellung offen]
königlicher Spaßvogel:
  • Grant Herion
Desweiteren möchte ich zwei neue Gesetze ankündigen:

4.)
Meine Haarbürste "Strähnenfein" und mein Badezuber "Plitsch Platsch" werden als königliche Insignien anerkannt.

5.)
Es ist verboten, den königlichen Haarturm nachzumachen. Daher wird Zerbus dringend dazu aufgefordert seinem Haarbade volumenmindernde Kräuter hinzuzufügen. Die maximale Haarhöhe ihrer Untertanen soll 4 Finger breit unter der ihrer Einmaligkeit liegen.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Kingdom of Northerot is ruled and owned only by Darlok, Lord of the North and his wife Delia Quaid, Lady Lord Monarch of the North

Changed Book of Laws:

The Word of Lord Darlok is higher than the Law. The word of his infallibly wife Lady Lord Monarch Delia Quaid is higher than the law and Lord Darlok's word.
  • Tresspassing into our beloved kingdom is expressly allowed, but when you cross the border you have to bow three times into the direction of the Glory herself and her castle and say each time: "Glory and health to Lady Lord Monarch Delia Quaid and her husband"

Destruction of the valuable property of the Infallibility herself is forbidden, only the Lady Lord Monarch is allowed to smash everything she wants and it has to be replaced by her good-naturedly citizens, immediately.

Murder is forbidden, it is the duty of every citizen to be nice to each other. Hugs and kisses shall be exchanged every day.From fear of diseases and vermin the Lady Lord Monarch is to be excepted though.

Own property is not allowed, everything the citizens earn and posses go to the Lady Lord Monarch Delia Quaid, who will of course keep it safe and administer it for the citizens.

Insulting the Honor of the Lady Lord Monarch and her family ,clinging to her skirt end, is forbidden and punished with tickling attacks.

'The Right of Duell'
    In case a crime has been committed, the victim has the right to challange the criminal in an apple throw contest.. An official of Northerot has to witness the duel. The Winner shall receive a basket full of apples, the defeated is forced to pluck him apples whenever the winner wants.

'The Right of Protection'
    Of course every Citizen of Northerot has the right to protect the right of our Kingdom with his own life.

'The Duty of Citizens'
    Every Citizen has the duty to activily improve the mood of the Lady Lord Monarch This includes jokes, works of art, friendly coversations and praising her beauty.

Guards are not needed any more, because everyone loves the Lady Lord Monarch and obeys her rules.

'The Right of War'
    War will be replaced by sending friendly letters to the enemy to calm them.

'The Right of Serfdom'
    Only the Lady Lord Monarch Delia Quaid is allowed to have Serfs. Serfs work directly for the Lady Lord Monarch.Serfs do not complain about their work, might it be as degrading and despising as possible, but have the duty to always have a smile on their lips.
Contracts and Relationship to third Parties:
  • The War of Silverbrand [/u]

Every Dwarf of Silverband is allowed to enter Northerot but has to bring a basket full of apples should he intend to visit the Lady Lord Monarch and her husband. If you encounter a Dwarf, hug him and kiss him and go apple plucking with him.

The War of the “Grey Rose”

The “Grey Rose” has declared War on Lord Darlok and therefore we all have to send eagerly friendly letters to them every day to calm them.If you encounter a Knight of them, please do not engage them in open apple contest ( the suealing of their armor announces them usually), but retreat and offer them a free apple.
The Chain of Command:

Lady Lord Monarch, wife of Darlok, Ruler of Northerot and commander of the royal mode:Delia Quaid
  • Delia Quaid
Lord Monarch, Ruler of Northerot [/b]
  • Darlok
Royal pea counter:
  • Zerbus ('Zerb'russ Qu'abban do Northerot')
    [Position aviable]
Chief of Special Dress and Mode Operations
  • [Position occupied]
Members of the Apple Tree Keeper:
  • Zerbus (temporaly)
  • Aerinkoth
  • Derthag
  • Nerevar schattenaxt
  • [Positions aviable]
Royal entertainer:
  • Grant Herion
Furthermore the glory herself wants to announce two new rules:

4.)
My hairbrush "strokefine" and my bath tub "splish splash" are approved as the royal regalia.

5.)
It's forbidden to imitate the royal hairtower. Therefore Zerbus is urgently asked to add volume reducting herbs to his hairbath. The maximum hairsize of her subjects should be fours fingers lower than that of the unique herself.
Last edited by Delia on Wed Mar 10, 2004 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derinoar Fallvictor

Shakes his head and smirks....then goes back to his work.

"Just when i thought the Stupidity of the people on this isle had hit rock bottom....."
Delia

Post by Delia »

Awww Grant, you are dissappointing me, I thought you had taste. And our rules are laws now, so if you are afraid of appleplucking...you should do what I say my dear.
Arkadia Misella

Post by Arkadia Misella »

Arkadia reads the letters and falls over laughing, eventually passing out on the ground from the lack of oxygen.
Gro'bul

Post by Gro'bul »

Please enlighten me as to who you are, I've never seen you in Northrot I don't think. If you are an elven woman who refused to let me in the castle, then we've met. Darlok has said nothing, none, not a word about this "Lady Monarch", I was with him for some time yesterday. If Darlok doesn't even acknowlage you as living, neither shall I.

~Avrillon
Willum

Post by Willum »

I shall fallow Darlok and untill he proclaims you his wife i shall not give hommage.

/Willum
Tal Rash

Post by Tal Rash »

Amusing explains this situation extremely with an extreme precise.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Hm, did Darlok leave again? Shouldn't he have told this woman to keep her mouth shut? And again I am not the Royal Entertainer... But I don't think Zerbus will mind the pea counting job. He is good at paper work.

Grant Herion
Delia

Post by Delia »

"Hahahahahahahaha" Delia laughs her head off. You guys are extremely funny. But Grant...you are absolutely the best.

She points with her finger at him.

Your behaviour is indeed really funny. When I ever meet Darlok I really should advise him to make you the royal entertainer.
When you really think I am the Lady of Northerot then you are a pitiable riff raff up there in your land where stones reproduce like flies in a manure heap. I actually never did a step there. Noone EVER saw me there until now. You guys are fools.

Delia laughs and leaves the place. ((means she can't hear you anymore and for she cannot write or read she doesn't know about following writings))
Last edited by Delia on Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Derinoar Fallvictor

Wow you think we didn't know that, you must be as dumb as you think we are.Anways you just gave my all the more reason to put a arrow in you.

Hamlet
Last edited by Derinoar Fallvictor on Sun Dec 21, 2003 2:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Albernon

Post by Albernon »

Speaking of dumb, why don't you take a look at the reaction of your fellow comrades before you speak for them. At least some of them can write and spell properly.
Aristeaus

Post by Aristeaus »

Mr Hamlet

As much as you enjoy ' Putting arrows within thing ', think about your words, and think of who you speak them to. This lady may be Darloks betrothed, and then again she may not. Would you want to call upon this man's wrath if you are wrong..
I think not.

Ari§teaus
Athian

Post by Athian »

Hmmm well this is interesting to say the least. well if she is telling the thruth then i guess there's nothing we can do about it. though i have my own doubts...and mister Hamlet, your probably nothing more then a would be archer with less then anythig to be considered talent. why not pick up a sword first before ever threatening to take shots at anyone, of course it's proabably because your a coward who'd rather not get that close.
Rion Kerman

Post by Rion Kerman »

Ihr tragt warlich zu meiner Belustigung bei, Lady wer auch immer. Es amüsiert mich immer wieder, wenn solche Dummköpfe wie ihr kommt und die absolute Herrschaft über alles und jeden haben wollt.

Rion Kerman

Lachend geht Rion weg.
Last edited by Rion Kerman on Tue Dec 23, 2003 8:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Guillermo Ballesta

Post by Guillermo Ballesta »

Was mich amüsiert ist das so mancher hier nicht in der Lage ist eine Spottschrift von Realität zu unterscheiden.
Ihre "Unfehlbarkeit" Lady Delia hat die Grenzen des Geistes so mancher aufgezeigt, an deren Stelle ich mir wünschen würde im Boden zu versinken.
In der Tat hat Northerot wohl eine ganze Menge Hofnarren.

~Guillermo Ballesta~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

Both Darlok and his 'wife' should be strung up from a tree until their neck breaks. Not only have they caused chaos for one town, but they can't even administer their own very well. There are many things in this world that are scarier than Darloks wrath.
Athian

Post by Athian »

your no better fooser, don't act like you haven't caused your share of trouble to those around you your the last person who's words have any merit, so why don't you shut up before i shut you up.
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

I was unaware that you were a Darlok grubber, my mistake.
Athian

Post by Athian »

don't get me wrong, i'd kill him you and the rest if i got the chance. i just don't like hearing from a hypocrite. and don't get me wrong it's nothing personal well not to anyone aside from you anyway.
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

Athian, be quiet, or I shall render you incapable of speech.

~Rynt~
Fooser

Post by Fooser »

You have a problem with me having a problem with Darloks actions? Why would that be? Because I have done questionable things? I find that funny because right after that you said you would kill a bunch of people if you had the chance, nice job feeble one.
Athian

Post by Athian »

just letting you know where i stand Fooser. i said i would and i meant it, that is if i am ever given reason to i don't mind you having a problem with Darlok who knows maybe i will in the near future but hearing antisentiment on anything from you ios laughable. as for Rynt a pathetic whelp such as yourself should learn to keep his mouth shut.
Rynt

Post by Rynt »

I wasn't talking. I was writing, or is that too much for your tiny mind to comprehend?

~Rynt~
Athian

Post by Athian »

hmm i'm impressed Rynt. that must have taken your entire intellect to come up with. don't try to har now Rynty.
paul laffing
Location: the place where only completely serious people are allowed

Post by paul laffing »

You're all very pathetic. Now, stop wasting ink unless you're buying it from me.

~Paul Laffing~