The Movement Reborn

General roleplaying - No OOC-posts, please! / Allgemeines Rollenspiel - Bitte keine OOC-Posts!

Moderator: Gamemasters

Konstantin K
Location: Permanently Banned by Uber Powerful Mega-GMs, because he was BAD.

Post by Konstantin K »

Hahaha. Grant, I laugh at this irony that fate puts on your way every time you try to go around it.
Maybe it's not meant to be? Maybe Darlok is guarded by evil fate.
Darlok is unbeatable. He is a king for a reason after all.
Sometimes it makes sense to simply give up.

After Muten left this world, things are going straight to Hells. ...
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Muten hasnt left this world theif. I saw him yestereve. And Darlok is King because of simple luck and cowardice on too many people's sides.

Grant Herion
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Movement, we have won a decisive victory against Darlok the deciever. He was slain by Hamlet's hunting dagger which is now in the possesion of Val de Guaase. Darlok fell once, and one of his elven allies fell twice.
I also defeated The Ogre King and his bodyguard which now means that Northerot owns the Ogre Cave, like I promised we would.
Now either the Movement will disband or stay together. We will see what happens. I can no longer actively lead this fine guild I am sad that it finally ends. But I am glad that it does not end in surrender. But in Victory! Rejoice men we crushed our opposition today and it's allies.
Tomorrow will be the first day or a new Nation!

Grant Herion
Kale

Post by Kale »

Grant Im happy we got a victory but why would you leave the guild you can lead it while being king. We will work for you or I will. I will be by your side till the day comes when I will be struck down. But till than you have my sword I shall not stop defending you till my breath stops.

Kale Orton
Konstantin K

To King Herion

Post by Konstantin K »

At last I can remove my mask. I am free. No longer to act as a loyal servant.

Provide me with what I always asked for, Grant Herion, and you will have my sword and my life at your service, against all enemies, foreign and domestic.
<~{K/K}~>
Kale

Post by Kale »

Movment,
Today as I was walking threw the desert I got jumped by many people Hagen Ultoris and John I., I was not ready for an attack and was not aware they were even there but hagen shot me down with a arrow.

Kale Orton
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

Hm, how odd, they all seemed to be honorous, but they attack a man without warning? Hah, I bet these fool are trying to earn the money, very well then. I want my Movement members to kill these men on sight when they are out of town. Do not give them warning becuase they obviously won't give you one. They are probably out for the bounty because they killed Kale for no reason beyond the bounty, and they are greedy people and would do such a thing. I love to see this, the honorous town guard being bounty hunters.
Oh, and for everyone to know, they went back on their word. They said when the Movement and Darlok stop waring they will be welcome to return to town. But now, they have banned us forever, because they have the authority, I am glad to see them keeping their word.
So, keep your armor on, and strike swiftly.

Grant Herion
Kale

Post by Kale »

Grant,
Aye thanks for the permission to turn me loose on Hagen. I feel sorry for Hagen his head will be on my mantle by the light of 3 moons. I shall seek him out and kill him with my Silver Dagger.

Kale Orton
John Irenicus

Post by John Irenicus »

*The paper seems to be torn off*
Last edited by John Irenicus on Sun Feb 15, 2004 5:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kale

Post by Kale »

No, before all that I was killed and crawled to Callahorn to get a food. Than I walket into town. John it seems like you have always been the one to tell some fibs. Like the roof. John don't tell the story if you don't know it.

Kale Orton
Konstantin K

Post by Konstantin K »

I bet it was Hagen's idea. Ultoris would never do this by himself.
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

We need to have a meetin gof all existing members. Things have falled apart ever since the jailling. Many are leaving, we must reevaluate the situation. Every able body member meet me near the "movement" depot and we shall move on from there. Be awake tonight ((7:00 U.S. Eastern Time)) if not send me a notice. I do not mean this act to seem as I am taking control, but I am trying to get the movement going again. If you can Grant...please show up.
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Val sits and wait on the depot, after many minutes he gets up and writes

It seems I am the last remaining member, Grant...until further notice I am no longer a member. Once I speak to you we can talk it over...I wait eagerly for you word.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I cannot concentrate for long amounts of time, so I won't write alot for several weeks, only shorts.
Movement Reborn members and allies, send me letters to tell me you still want to help defeat Darlok.

Thank you,
Grant Herion

-partial deleted-
Too much ooc.
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

I will be found in the Movement Hideout, you all know where that is, I suggest you meet me there.

Grant
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

All members report to the hideout.

Grant Herion
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Be aware of orcs now! A bloodskull I believe, tried to kill me....They may not be allied with the dwarves but they side with their belief
Derinoar Fallvictor

Post by Derinoar Fallvictor »

((Well I'm have problems with our forum it logs me out when ever i click a link which means, i cant go to the war room,post messages,answer pms,update the news fader,or fix and broken boards or links...and Since I was the only one who was a full admin (i think).I belive we may have to make a new forum..I can do it if everyone is alright with making a new one.))
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

Movement men,
I have forgotten the path to the Movement hideout, but we are allies and because of that I will tell you what I have learned at night today. I learned that Grunith and some others are planning a big war against you all. I didn't learn any other names except Grunith. I learned this from Dair Essel, he wouldn't give me any other names even when I told him I would kill him.
You should prepare yourselves.

GOROCK
Dair Essel

Post by Dair Essel »

Dair reads the note and chuckles softly.

He fell right for itthinks Dair to himself

Dair then writes a few lines in his best writing

People come and People go. You are about to go, and I am the only one who knows all the players.You have failed

~Dair Essel~
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

For the needed proof, here is what the silly hobbit wrote to me, it is in his handwritting you can tell.

"You are not very smart Orc, You have allied yourself with a losing team, and only I know all the players against you.

Dair"
Gru'kuk Gorock

Post by Gru'kuk Gorock »

I just remembered something, early today I saw Grunith in town. He was near a town guard and also the lizard called Shukk. Grunith pulled the lizard named Shukk aside for several minutes that whisped out of everyone's hearing.
I think Grunith was telling SHukk his plans of killing the Movement, and Shukk would accept this because of he is a mercenary and hates the Movement.

GOROCK
Derinoar Fallvictor

Post by Derinoar Fallvictor »

((Due to the Problems with the old forum i made a new one, http://the_movement.board.dk3.com/2/ ))
Korlak

Post by Korlak »

Me Join. I ranger.((My account isnt ACTIVE but it has been ACCEPTED))

Korlak
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

((all active members, move to the new forum located two posts above this one. It is better))
Korlak

Post by Korlak »

Can Korlak Join Movement? Me want Kill Darlock! I shoot with arrows! :twisted:

(( those forums are down or something :? ))
Grant Herion

Post by Grant Herion »

((the new or old?))
Korlak

Post by Korlak »

((i believe its the new. the ones 5 posts above this one.))
Korlak

Post by Korlak »

Nub. Me not want join no more. Korlak want to go to town, yoo not 'loud.
Val De Gausse

Post by Val De Gausse »

Success takes sacrifice. If you are not willing to give and take, I am glad you don't join.